It’s the worst punter experience in the world. You sign up to a new online bookmaker, sold by their brand, their advertising and of course their new customer sign up offer. We all want to feel valued as a new customer and naturally the start of the relationship is very important. As a new customers we want a smooth, easy to understand registration process, and of course, receive the advertised sign up promotion.
Fact is though, that an amazingly high number of new customers signing up to Sports Betting new customer offers do not receive what they think they are going to. And that can be for a host of reasons. Every promotion naturally has Terms and Conditions. We do not like them as new customers, but it’s important to ensure that we actually understand the key things that the bookmaker wants from us, before they provide the advertised welcome offer.
Firstly we validate on a daily basis the sign-up offers that Betfred Sports are running. In that way any promotion mentioned here on this page is live and available to new customers, 18+, resident in the United Kingdom. It’s worth noting that this offer is not available to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
Secondly, Betfred to their credit have recently made their Sportsbook sign up process super smooth and fast. Be that on Mobile or PC, you can become a Betfred Sports customer quickly and with little hassle. Betfred use a promo code mechanism within the new customer registration process, whereby if the correct code is quoted and a first qualifying bet is placed correctly, they will, once that bet has been settled, provide new customers with the advertised free bets and free spins.
In terms of key stages to ensure that you activate the current Betfred Sports Welcome Signup Offer, the first is to use one of the qualifying links on this page. The easiest way to access is via our ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page, which also lists the live promo code needed to access the current sign up promotion.
By using one of our Sports sign up offer qualifying links, you will also ensure that you quote the correct Promo Code when registering. All of our sign up offer links pre-populate the Betfred registration page ‘Promotion Code’ field with the latest SPORTS60 promo code – ensuring you abide to the promotion Terms and Conditions. All you need to do is complete the registration form, tick the +18 age and Betfred Terms and Conditions boxes and press the ‘Register’ button to become a Betfred customer.
The next stage though, is the major stumbling block in terms of not following the right process so read on. The current Betfred Sports sign up promotion, works off the back of you, making a qualifying first bet to action the free bet balance plus free spins received in-return from Betfred. To do this, you must make a first deposit – and here within the Terms and Conditions is the key. To minimise fraudulent activity, Betfred state that only first deposits made by cards will count towards their current sign up offer. So do not transfer in first funds into your account by e-wallet, be that Paypal or Skrill or any other service visible within Betfred’s Deposit Manager. Deposits via pre-paid credit and debit cards also do not qualify.
In terms of the all-important qualifying first bet, Betfred Sports allow a decent amount of flexibility. Firstly on a win bet your minimum stake has to be £10. You can also place an each-way bet, but it has to be £5 each-way – therefore £10 in-total. Your first bet must be a real-money bet. Your selection must be at minimum odds of Evens (2.0) or greater. Selections can be placed across any Sportsbook market – there are exceptions so read the Terms and Conditions fully. Another key point to watch out for is that after placing your qualifying bet you then cannot go on and use Cash Out on that bet.
- Use one our dedicated Betfred Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets plus 30 free spins qualifying links – Claim Here
- United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland +18 residents only.
- When registering ensure that the ‘Promotion Code’ field is populated with SPORTS60.
- When registering ensure tick the +18 age and Betfred Terms and Conditions boxes and press the ‘Register’ button to become a Betfred customer.
- To qualify for this free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a debit card or credit card. It has to be a minimum of £10.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet = free spins promotion. It can be either a win or each-way bet or a multiple. Minimum stake has to be £10 win or £5 each-way = £10 in total. Minimum cumulative odds of your very first bet has to be Evens (2.0) or greater across any Sportsbook market, except for Totepool bets.
Must Not Do’s
- Residents from outside the United Kingdom are not eligible for this promotion.
- Do not ignore the ‘Promotion Code’ field when registering. SPORTS60 must be populated to activate this £30 free bet = 30 free spins promotion.
- Once registered and making your first deposit, do not deposit funds via Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill or any other e-wallet, as these methods are not eligible for this promotion. Pre-paid credit and debit cards also do not qualify. In this instance you will be a Betfred Sports customer, but will not receive the Sign Up Offer free bets.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £10 will not activate the free bet promotion. First bets on a selection with odds below Evens (2.0) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Both free bet and free spins elements of this promotion are activated when your first qualifying bet settles. Bets that settle after 60 days of bet placement will not activate the promotion.
- Your qualifying bet cannot be Cashed Out.