It’s the worst punter experience in the world. You sign up to a new online bookmaker, sold by their brand, their advertising and of course their new customer sign up offer. We all want to feel valued as a new customer and naturally the start of the relationship is very important. As a new customer we want a smooth, easy to understand registration process, and of course receive the advertised sign up promotion.
Fact is though, that an amazingly high number of new customers signing up to Sports Betting new customer offers do not receive what they think they are going to, and that can be for a host of reasons. Every promotion naturally has Terms and Conditions. We do not like them as new customers, but it’s important to ensure that we actually understand the key things that the bookmaker wants from us, before they provide the advertised welcome offer.
Firstly at Golf Betting System we regularly validate the sign-up offers that 10bet are running. In that way any promotion mentioned here on this page is live and available to new customers, 18+, resident in the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
Secondly, 10bet to their credit have recently made their Sportsbook sign up process super smooth and fast. Be that on Mobile, Tablet or PC, you can become a 10bet customer quickly and with little hassle.
In terms of key stages to ensure that you activate the current 10bet Welcome Signup Offer, the first is to use one of the qualifying links on this page. The easiest way to access is via our ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page. Register and remember to press the ‘Create my account’ button to become a 10bet customer.
The next stage though is the major stumbling block in terms of not following the right process so read on. The current 10bet sign up promotion works off the back of you making a qualifying first deposit – and here within the Terms and Conditions is the key. To minimise fraudulent activity, 10bet state that only first deposits made by debit cards will count towards their current sign up offer. So do not transfer in first funds into your account by other e-wallets, be that Neteller or Skrill or any other service visible within 10bet’s Deposit Manager.
In terms of the all-important first qualifying deposit amount, 10bet’s 50% Welcome Bonus works on deposits between the minimum activation amount which is £15 and the maximum amount which is £100. Any first qualifying deposit below £15 will not receive a bonus. Naturally you may choose to deposit more than £100 when it comes to your first deposit, but the maximum amount that will be bonus matched under this offer is £100, which with the 50% match, generates the maximum £50 bonus.
For clarification, a minimum £15 first qualifying deposit will receive a £7.50 bonus. A £50 first qualifying deposit will receive a £25 bonus, and a £100 first qualifying deposit will receive the maximum £50 bonus. If you are in the Republic of Ireland simply change £ to € in terms of the figures.
To activate the 10bet Welcome Bonus promotion you need to enter the promo code PLAY10 within the ‘Bonus Code’ field when making a deposit within the Cashier function, into their Main Cash account.
- Use one of our dedicated 10bet 50% Welcome Bonus up to £50 qualifying links – Claim Here
- United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland 18+ residents only.
- When registering remember to agree to their Terms and Conditions via the tick box plus press the ‘Create my account’ button to become a 10bet customer.
- When making your first ever deposit ensure that the ‘Bonus Code’ field is populated with the promo code PLAY10.
- To qualify for this welcome bonus promotion, your first deposit has to be via a debit card.
- Make a qualifying deposit of £15 or more to qualify for a 50% matched bonus. A deposit of £100 generates the maximum £50 bonus.
- Before you are able to bet with your bonus and any winnings resulting from it, you’ll need to turnover the amount of your qualifying deposit and bonus a total of 8 times. Bets that count towards turnover requirement must be settled single sports bets with odds of at least 4/5 (1.8); or settled accumulator bets with odds of at least 2/5 (1.4) per selection. Bonus expires after 60 days.
Must Not Do’s
- Residents from outside the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland are not eligible for this promotion.
- When registering remember to tick the Terms and Conditions box plus press the ‘Create my account’ button to become a 10bet customer.
- Any first qualifying deposit made without entering the promo code PLAY10 within the ‘Bonus Code’ field, will not receive the advertised welcome bonus.
- Once registered do not make your qualifying deposit via an e-wallet such as Paypal, Skrill, or Neteller, as these methods are not eligible for this promotion.
- Qualifying first deposit amounts below £15 will not qualifying for 50% welcome bonus promotion.
- Remember bets that count towards turnover requirement have a minimum odds requirement. Qualifying bets must be settled single sports bets with odds of at least 4/5 (1.8); or settled accumulator bets with odds of at least 2/5 (1.4) per selection. You have 60 days to meet the turnover requirements before the bonus expires.