Unibet Golf Betting Coverage
For a full overview of the current Unibet welcome offer read our Unibet sign up offer page.
Unibet, from a position of being very non-descript on golf, have stepped up to the mark in recent times.
Week-in, week-out on the European Tour and PGA Tour across full-field tournaments, you receive 6 places each-way at 1/5 odds the place. But where Unibet truly competes is on price. It’s clear that Unibet’s team of odds compilers pull their own odds models together each week and the fact of the matter is that they often differ considerably from other bookmakers. That’s great news for punters, as you are always assured that over a considerable number of players, Unibet will be market-beating or market-leading on odds, and that view cascades throughout Top 5, Top 10 and Top 20 markets, where they are hugely competitive these days.
Unibet comprehensively cover the smaller Tours across the globe well with weekly markets (where applicable) established across the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail. PGA Tour and European Tour tournament markets are up nice and early on a Monday, giving the value-seeking punter a great opportunity to grab the best prices, and as we have said already in this review, you can’t be guaranteed best price on any player until Unibet are up with their prices.
No Cash Out is currently offered on golf betting with Unibet, although it’s something they are looking at adding in the near future.
Typical Markets – Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, Round 1 Six-shooter, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2/3 Balls, Tournament Group Betting, Tournament Match Betting, Top American/European/Asian, Lowest Round.
Unibet Golf Betting Maximum Payout
PGA/European Tour: £100,000.
Unibet Golf Betting In Running
In-play betting is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round of a normal PGA/European Tour event with additional options available at the bigger tournaments/Majors.
Unibet Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Unibet are competitive when it comes to strong outright market prices and they have undoubtedly taken a decision of late to focus their golf proposition on offering outstanding odds. The odds compilers who service Unibet golf punters certainly aren’t afraid to take a view and undoubtedly they generate their own odds, rather than using a competitors and tweaking. So since the latter end of 2018, we have been highlighting to readers that Unibet are amongst the very best on price when it comes to both European and PGA Tours. On occasions when Unibet open their markets a number of popular players simply shine out when it comes to market best price.
Unibet Golf Each-Way Places
Unibet sit above both bet365 and Ladbrokes when it comes to regular each-way places across the golfing season. Indeed Unibet have offered 6 places each-way 1/5 odds across the PGA and European Tours for a long time now, on full field events. They also extend to 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds for all of the Major Championships. Tie this in with very strong odds and their proposition out-flanks plenty of the opposition right now.
If you’re a regular golf punter or a relative newbie to the sport, our 2019 each-way place research covering Major Championship, European Tour and PGA Tour strokeplay tournaments is well worth a read here.
Below you’ll find detailed Unibet Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2018. In 2019 Unibet have moved their proposition along and have started offering 7 places at some Majors – read our Unibet 7 places each way page for details.
- The Masters: 6 EW – 2018; 7 EW – 2019, 2020.
- PGA Championship: 6 EW – 2018; 7 EW – 2019, 2020.
- US Open: 6 EW – 2018; 7 EW 2019, 2020.
- Open Championship: 6 EW – 2018; 7 EW – 2019.
Unibet Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £250,000 top level competitions; British and Irish Horse Racing: £100,000 – UK & Ireland, £100,000 – Group 1 races not held in UK & Ireland, £25,000 – all other races; Golf: £100,000 PGA/European Tour; Greyhound Racing: £25,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings; Tennis: £150,000; Rugby Union/League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; NFL & MLB: £50,000; Motor Racing: £50,000; Snooker: £50,000; Darts: £100,000, Handball: £100,000; Volleyball: £100,000; Basketball: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Unibet accept payments from virtually all European currencies 1 of 2 currencies. Unibet offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Casino and Poker.
- Deposit methods. Visa Debit, Maestro, Delta, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay, Ukash and Bank Transfer
- Withdrawal methods. Visa Debit, Maestro, Delta, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Badminton, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Formula 1, Floorball, Football, GAA, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Politics, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Surfing, Snooker, Tennis, Trotting, UFC, Wrestling and Volleyball.
- Customer Support. Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, full-year round. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Freephone: UK Freephone: 0800 329 393 (calls are now free from mobiles). International: 0044 207 257 8701.
Would you like to submit a Unibet review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Unibet golf betting review 2021. Offers and promotions updated 24.2.21.