Boylesports have undoubtedly upped their game in recent times with far better website functionality, stronger ongoing sports promotions which add real opportunities and strong new customer promotions for both United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland customers.
- Significant Terms: Boylesports UK – Up to £25 in Free Bets Bundle: 18+, T&Cs apply. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- Significant Terms: Boylesports Ireland – Bet €10, Get €30 in Free Bets plus €10 Casino Bonus: 18+. Min €10 stake. Min odds Evens (2.0). First bet only. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. 20x staking requirement and max win €250. 14 days to accept Casino Bonus. Once accepted it is active for 3 days. Payment method restrictions. Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland customers only. T&Cs apply.
Boylesports Golf Betting Coverage
Boylesports are the new kid on the block when it comes to golf betting. They never really excelled at anything from a golf perspective; happy to follow and provide a solid enough golf service for customers who wanted to use them. But in recent times that has undoubtedly changed. Indeed it’s as if Boylesports know that they have to match and beat their much bigger Irish rival Paddy Power, who we and our readers agree are a market-leading golf bookmaker.
So now Boylesports go head-to-head with Paddy Power on the amount of each-way places offered to their customers. On full-field events Boylesports now offer 8 places each-way at 1/5 odds across both the PGA and European Tours. That’s a new development in the market, which is market-beating. Boylesports have also stepped up to the mark at the Major Championships as well, with recent Majors seeing them matching the industry best 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds. Right now Boylesports and Paddy Power are undoubtedly the best-in-class when it comes to offering the most each-way place value in golf.
Another angle for golf punters to ponder with Boylesports is First Round Leader bets. The vast majority of online bookmakers stick to a standard 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds and they do that for a very good reason. First round leaderboards are notoriously packed and full of ties. Boylesports on the other hand on the PGA Tour are consistently offering 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds on their First Round Leader market. That’s a huge step forward when it comes to chance of potential payout on the place. Over and above that for the Major Championships, 7 places has become 8 places each-way at 1/5 odds for First Round Leader punters. Exceptional stuff, which no other bookmaker matches at present.
Boylesports’ coverage of international golf is excellent. Naturally all top-level tournaments are covered with their Major Championship, WGC, European Tour and PGA Tour markets in-situ nice and early. European Tour markets tend to be live on a Monday around lunchtime, with the PGA markets in place by mid-afternoon. The Malta-based online golf team also price up second-tier events across the world including the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. As with every online sportsbook, you won’t get second level markets across these smaller tournaments, but Boyles’ prices are always keen.
Boylesports offer all of the popular betting markets from Outright to Top Nationality, and from Top 5 to First Round Leader. In-Play betting is offered for the main Tour events and player prices can be good.
Typical markets include Outright Betting, Enhanced Win Only – Tournament Outright, Top 5, Top 10, 20, Top 40, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Hole in One, and Will There Be a Play-Off, Wire-to-Wire Winner, Make or Miss the Cut, Player to have a Hole in One.
Boylesports Golf Betting Maximum Payout
€250,000 across any golf bet with Boylesports.
Boylesports In-Play Golf Betting
In-Play golf betting is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round.
Boylesports Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Boylesports are prepared to take a view on individual players and that can work for or against. With their additional each-way places, week-in, week-out giving punters a huge edge, Boylesports odds suffer a little compared to the best available. But in reality it’s no more than 8 to 10% under the best industry price on popular players, and often on other player’s they match-off the best available in the market. In all, we’re amazed at just how good Boylesports golf odds are when they are also offering the best each-way value to boot. Undoubtedly despite the each-way value, Boylesports are nowhere near bottom of the class on odds.
Boylesports Golf Each-Way Places
Just a glance at the Major Championship data below tells you all you need to know about the rise of Boylesports from an each-way places perspective. Pretty much bottom of the class right up to the 2017 U.S. Masters, a decision was clearly made at a senior level. Rather than run and hide from big rival Paddy Power when it came to the number of golf each-way places available, they would start to take them on, tournament-in, tournament-out. So now we see 8 places each-way at 1/5 odds offered across both European Tour and PGA Tour full-field events. Outstanding stuff. And 2019 also saw Boylesports for the fist time in their history go toe-to-toe with the likes of Paddy Power and Coral, by offering 10 places each-way 1/5 odds from the PGA Championship onwards.
If you’re a regular golf punter or a relative newbie to the sport, our 2018 each-way place research covering all 46 PGA Tour strokeplay tournaments is well worth a read here.
Below you’ll find detailed Boylesports Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012. In recent times, 10 places has been a regular feature of Boylesports Major Championship proposition – for further details read our Boylesports 10 places each way page.
- 5 Places Each-Way – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2017.
- 7 Places Each-Way – 2018, 2019.
- 5 Places Each-Way = 2014, 2015, 2016
- 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2017.
- 8 Places Each-Way – 2018.
- 10 Places Each-Way – 2019
- 6 Places Each-Way – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016.
- 7 Places Each-Way – 2017.
- 8 Places Each-Way – 2018.
- 5 Places Each-Way – 2014, 2015, 2016.
- 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013.
- 7 Places Each-Way – 2017.
- 8 Places Each-Way – 2018.
- 10 Places Each-Way – 2019.
Boylesports Sports Promotions
Boylesports are innovative and thorough when it comes to offering sports promotions which actually give value to punters. We’ve already mentioned their weekly golf each-way places activity, which quite simply cannot be beaten at the moment. But they also offer some innovative ACCA promotions. Join their All-Sport ACCA Loyalty scheme (you need to opt-in), and receive free accumulators for every 4 qualifying accumulators you place. Their ACCA insurance product is also far better than most you will see from other bookmakers. All sports are included – not just football – and their insurance covers pre-event and in-play markets as long as you place a qualifying bet.
- All-Sport ACCA Loyalty – Get a £5 or €5 accumulator for every 5x £/€5 any combination sport accumulators you place. Opt-in is required. Minimum has to be 5 legs, with minimum combined odds of 3/1, with a minimum £5 or €5 stake per accumulator. Pre-live markets only.
- ACCA Insurance – Receive a free bet if one leg in your 5+ accumulator lets you down. Applies to all markets on all sports including pre-live markets and in-play markets. Minimum stake of £5 or €5, minimum combined odds of 1/2. Maximum refund is £20 or €20.
- Horse Racing Best Odds Guaranteed – If you take a price with Boylesports and the starting price is higher then they pay you out at the higher odds. There are some exclusions such as ante-post and In-Play bets amongst others but this is a great offer as horse racing odds can shorten or lengthen very quickly, especially at the big meetings like Royal Ascot.
- Best Odds Guaranteed on Greyhound Racing – John Boyle’s greatest passion is greyhound racing and therefore it’s no surprise to see his online platform leading the way in dog coverage and offering great prices. They also guarantee that if you take an early or a board price on any BAGS/BEGS greyhound race and if the starting price (SP) is greater Boylesports pay the better price.
Boylesports Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: €500,000 – English Premier League, Championship, League One, League Two, FA Cup, Carling Cup, Community Shield, Scottish Premier League, UEFA Champions’ League group and knockout stage, World Cup Finals and European Finals; €250,000 – Top Divisions in Italy, France, Germany and Spain; €100,000 – World Cup and European Championship Qualifiers, International Football and UEFA Europa League; €20,000 – International Friendlies, Irish Premier and Division one football; €10,000 – all other football; British and Irish Horse Racing: €500,000 for British and Irish covered by Full Official Information; €100,000 – overseas racing covered by Full Official Service; €50,000 all other racing; Golf: €250,000; Greyhound Racing: €100,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings covered by Full Official Information Service; €25,000 racing covered by Sky Sports, Setanta or RTE; €25,000 – BAGS and BEGS not covered by Full Service €10,000; Tennis: €50,000; Rugby Union/League: €100,000; Cricket: €100,000; American Sports: €100,000; Motor Racing: €100,000; Snooker: €50,000; Darts: €100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Boylesports accept payments from 1 of 6 currencies. Boylesports offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Czech Republic, Euro, Norwegian Krone, Sterling, Swedish Krona and U.S. Dollar.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, Laser, clickandbuy, Giropay, PayPal, paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers) Ukash, Cheques and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Australian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, Formula 1, GAA Football & Hurling, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Motorsport, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Speedway, Tennis, UFC & MMA and Winter Sports.
- Customer Support. Phone support is offered to Republic of Ireland and United Kingdom customers via dedicated freephone lines. International customers also get a dedicated support centre. Helpful Live Chat is offered and E-mail correspondence can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s here that Boylesports are prepared to show their ambitions to be a major player. Where other online bookmakers only operate restricted support contact times, Boylesports are 24 hours a day, 12 months a year. That matches the market leader bet365 which is impressive.
Would you like to submit a Boylesports review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Boylesports golf betting review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 11.7.19 but subject to change.