Ladbrokes Golf Betting Coverage
Ladbrokes offer comprehensive coverage of golf from around the world. The main European Tour markets are always up on a Monday morning and the PGA Tour markets are always amongst the first to be established on a Monday afternoon. That allows value hunters to get the very best prices – but you need to be quick. And naturally you can use Ladbrokes Odds Boosts to enhance your prices further. This is now a unique feature for those who want to maximise golf betting odds, so well worth bearing that in mind.
Ladbrokes offer comprehensive cover of the second-tier professional Tours across the globe with weekly markets (where applicable) established across the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail.
Early establishment of markets means that punters can often grab competitive prices on popular players. Another thing that Ladbrokes are synonymous with at the bigger tournaments are Bismarck bets. This is where the odds compiler at Ladbrokes takes a view to oppose a big name player or players and will go market leading price wise both pre-event and In-Play. Naturally this offers huge value if you want to back said player(s), but beware as Ladbrokes may know something from a Tour source highlighting why players may not perform. Again combining this with a Ladbrokes Odds Boost, is a regular tactic amongst golf punters, who then know they have maximised the value on their selections.
When it comes to extended each-way place terms, Ladbrokes have made a decision to offer 5 places each-way at the standard 1/4 odds on all full-field PGA Tour and European Tour tournaments. But as of 2019 that strategy changed for the Major Championships. Instead Ladbrokes offered 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds across The Masters, PGA Championship, U.S. Open and the Open Championship. Combining this with a Ladbrokes Odds Boost was a great balance between best price and a couple of additional each-way spots over and above industry standard.
Typical Markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Asian/Australasian/Rest of the World and Dual Forecast.
Ladbrokes also offer #GetAPrice Specials – recent examples are available below:
- Any Australian or English Player to win the tournament – 14/5
Branden Grace, Cameron Champ, Rickie Fowler and Jason Day to finish in Top 20 (incl ties) – 25/1
Tiger Woods to win & either McIlroy – Top 5 or Rose – Top 10 (incl ties) – 25/1
Ladbrokes Maximum Golf Payout
£500,000 across any golf bet made with Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes In-Play Golf Betting
In-play is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round and Ladbrokes offer a valuable upside. Where the majority of other bookmakers switch straight to 4 places each-way (1/4 odds), Ladbrokes tend to offer 5 places each-way for the first couple of hours of action in full-field events. That alone makes having a sportsbook account with them more than worthwhile for golf enthusiasts.
Ladbrokes Golf Betting Odds
As you’d expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. The key to using Ladbrokes is at the Major Championships. As already mentioned, watch out for Bismarck prices at the Major Championships and Ladbrokes every Major Wednesday morning tend to go market-leading prices on a number of top players. And with Ladbrokes now a firm 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds bookmaker at the Majors, their whole golf betting proposition is based around giving strong odds, which naturally customers can choose to boost. It’s often therefore more than possible to grab industry-best price, with 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds and the option to price boost. Early birds always receive a play with Ladbrokes when it comes to their very early Monday prices which can often be market leading within the very first hour or so of market establishment. So if you want the best odds on a player, rather than the biggest volume of each-way places, Ladbrokes are a 100% must-have account.
Ladbrokes Extended Each-Way Places
If you’re a regular golf punter or a relative newbie to the sport, our 2019 each-way place research covering Major Championship, European Tour and PGA Tour strokeplay tournaments is well worth a read here.
Ladbrokes until 2019 had stuck pretty-much rigidly to 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds, but we’ve seen a significant shift of late. 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds was deployed across all 2019 Major Championships – that’s a considerable shift for the Rayners Lane-based bookmaker. But across the WGCs, PGA Tour and European Tour, they consistently offer 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds. However as we talk in detail above, this play is to effectively fund the stronger odds and Odds Boost facility, which make then a go-to online bookmaker for the very best player odds.
Below you’ll find detailed Ladbrokes Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012:
- The Masters: 5 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018; 7 Places Each-Way – 2019.
- PGA Championship: 5 Places Each-Way – 2018; 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017; 7 Places Each-Way – 2019.
- U.S. Open: 5 Places Each-Way – 2017, 2018; 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016; 7 Places Each-Way – 2019.
- Open Championship: 5 Places Each-Way – 2018; 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017; 7 Places Each-Way – 2019.
Ladbrokes Sports Promotions
Ladbrokes have undoubtedly upped their game when it comes to giving their customers ongoing and consistent value through some excellent promotions. Their Odds Boost promotion has revolutionised their business and driven masses of new customers to sign-up with them. The Odds Boost button sits within the bet slip, giving you the facility to use daily boosts on the bets you want to increase the odds on. Their Best Football ACCA shout is also a superb package. Boost your ACCA, track your ACCA, edit your ACCA and cash out your ACCA. There is also ACCA Insurance up to £10 or €10 if one team lets you down on 5+ folds.
Here are a few of the margin adding promotions that Ladbrokes offers – you’ll find the most popular detailed below:
Best ACCA Around
- Ladbrokes now offer 6 good reasons to place your ACCAs with them, giving you the best deal around. You certainly cannot get all of their six features with any other bookmaker. These include the Odds Boost, within your bet slip. Choose to boost your ACCA and watch the odds wheel turn in your favour. You can also take full control of your ACCA on Ladbrokes Mobile. Track it, cash out and edit your acca to remove losing legs, pre-match and in-play. To top it off, they also offer ACCA Insurance. If one team lets you down in your 5+ team ACCA you will get your stake back as a Free Bet up to €/£10.
- With Ladbrokes Odds Boost, you get the chance to instantly boost your odds on any pre-event sports bet – every day. Simply login to your account from 1000 onwards and your Odds Boost token will appear under your ‘My Account’ section and on your bet slip where applicable which you can use to instantly boost your odds. Odds Boost is open to all customers. Odds Boost is unique in the market now, in the way, that you make the decision what bet you want to boost.
Extra Places Races
Ladbrokes are on a daily basis giving away additional each-way places on 3 horse races. In big handicaps this often means 5 places each-way, with all additional places paid out at 1/5 odds.
Horse Racing Best Odds Guaranteed
If you take a price with Ladbrokes and the starting price is higher then they pay you out at the higher odds. There are some exclusions such as ante-post and In-Play bets amongst others but this is a great offer as horse racing odds can shorten or lengthen very quickly, especially at the big meetings like the Cheltenham Festival.
Ladbrokes Customer Experience
• Maximum Payouts. Single client in one day’s business. Football: £1,000,000 – on all football bets across the major international competitions and Leagues; £100,000 – Australian football + French League 2, Belgian, Dutch, Spanish 2A/2B, Portuguese, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga 2, Brazilian, Argentinean, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Mexican, MLS, Slovenian, Swiss, Finnish, Austrian, Croatian, Swedish, Slovakian, Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Norwegian, Czech, Irish, Northern Irish, Danish and Japanese leagues. British and Irish Horse Racing: £1,000,000 – Racing in Great Britain & Ireland covered on their Full Service & Ante Post bets, £500,000 – France and Dubai covered in their Full Service; £250,000 – All other countries covered in their Full Service; £50,000 – all other racing not covered by their Full Service; Golf: £500,000; Greyhound Racing: £500,000 BAGS and BEGS meetings covered on their Full Service; £100,000 – race not covered in their Full Service from Belle Vue, Crayford, Hall Green, Hove, Monmore, Newcastle, Nottingham, Perry Barr, Romford, Shawfield, Sheffield, Sunderland, Swindon, Towcester and Wimbledon; £25,000 all other races including outside the UK; Tennis: £500,000; Rugby Union/League: £500,000; Cricket: £500,000; American Sports: £500,000; Motor Racing: £250,000; Snooker: £250,000; Darts: £250,000.
• Currencies Accepted. Ladbrokes accept payments from 1 of 10 currencies. Ladbrokes offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Sterling and US Dollar.
• Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill Ukash and Bank Transfer.
• Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill Ukash, Bank Transfer and In-Store.
• Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Floorball, Formula 1, Football, GAA, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Speedway, Snooker, Tennis, UFC, Volleyball, Water polo and Winter Sports.
• Customer Support. Ladbrokes offer 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support. That’s coverage that you won’t receive from lots of online bookmakers. UK Freephone and International Support is offered by telephone, e-mail and live chat. Uniquely different products have dedicated phone teams which is excellent.
Would you like to submit a Ladbrokes review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Ladbrokes golf review 2020. Offers and promotions updated 22.5.20 but naturally subject to change.