Ladbrokes Golf Betting Coverage
Ladbrokes offer comprehensive coverage of golf from around the world. The main European Tour markets are always up on a Monday morning and the PGA Tour markets are always amongst the first to be established on a Monday afternoon. That allows value hunters to get the very best prices – but you need to be quick. Ladbrokes offer comprehensive cover of the second-tier professional Tours across the globe with weekly markets (where applicable) established across the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail.
Early establishment of markets means that punters can often grab competitive prices on popular players. Another thing that Ladbrokes are synonymous with at the bigger tournaments are Bismarck bets. This is where the odds compiler at Ladbrokes take a view to oppose a big name player or players and will go market leading price wise both pre-event and In-Play. Naturally this offers huge value if you want to back said player(s), but beware as Ladbrokes may know something from a Tour source highlighting why players may not perform.
Another positive is that Ladbrokes no longer live in the dark ages when it comes to extended each-way places at the Major Championships. Where once the ‘Big Three’ in the High Street stuck rigidly to 5 places each-way (some still do in-store), Ladbrokes for the past 3 years have outperformed both Coral and William Hill when it comes to consistently offering 6 places each-way across the U.S. Open, Open Championship and the PGA Championship.
Typical Markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Asian/Australasian/Rest of the World and Dual Forecast.
Ladbrokes Maximum Golf Payout
£500,000 across any golf bet made with Ladbrokes.
Ladbrokes In-Play Golf Betting
In-play is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round and Ladbrokes offer a valuable upside. Where the majority of other bookmakers switch straight to 4 places each-way (1/4 odds), Ladbrokes tend to offer 5 places each-way for the first couple of hours of action in full-field events. That alone makes having a sportsbook account with them more than worthwhile for golf enthusiasts.
Ladbrokes Golf Betting Odds
As you’d expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. They key to using Ladbrokes is at the Major Championships. As already mentioned, watch out for Bismarck prices at the Major Championships and Ladbrokes every Major Wednesday morning always go market leading prices on a number of top players. For standard European Tour and PGA Tour tournaments Ladbrokes always watch Coral and William Hill which often means you will get better prices at bet365, Stan James or Bet Victor. However early birds always receive a play with Ladbrokes when it comes to their very early Monday prices which can often be market leading within the very first hour or so of market establishment.
Ladbrokes Each-Way Golf Places
Ladbrokes in recent times have increasingly offered extended each-way terms for their customers. Like the vast majority of online bookmakers, Ladbrokes haven’t up till now ventured into giving away 6 places each-way at The Masters – Paddy Power traditionally do – but they have consistently offered 6 places each-way (1/4 odds) across the 3 full-field Majors, namely the U.S. Open, The Open and the PGA Championship.
Below you will find detailed, Ladbrokes historical Major Championship each-way terms offered across the past 3 years:
- The Masters: 5 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- US Open: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Open Championship: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- PGA Championship: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
Ladbrokes Sports Promotions
We can’t promise you ongoing sports promotions with Ladbrokes like ACCA insurance or ACCA bonuses. Instead Ladbrokes offer bespoke Money Back offers at big events such as the Cheltenham Festival and the PDC Darts World Championship. They constantly offer extended prices on the biggest European and Premier League matches through-out the season and offer some very attractive boosted odds for football punters on the big teams / players across First Goal Scorer, Both Teams to Score and selected 3/4 fold ACCAs. They offer a single consistent sports promotion on Horse Racing as detailed below:
Horse Racing Best Odds Guaranteed. If you take a price with Ladbrokes and the starting price is higher then they pay you out at the higher odds. There are some exclusions such as ante-post and In-Play bets amongst others but this is a great offer as horse racing odds can shorten or lengthen very quickly, especially at the big meetings like the Cheltenham Festival.
Ladbrokes Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Single client in one day’s business. Football: £1,000,000 – on all football bets across the major international competitions and Leagues; £100,000 – Australian football + French League 2, Belgian, Dutch, Spanish 2A/2B, Portuguese, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga 2, Brazilian, Argentinean, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Mexican, MLS, Slovenian, Swiss, Finnish, Austrian, Croatian, Swedish, Slovakian, Russian, Ukrainian, Estonian, Norwegian, Czech, Irish, Northern Irish, Danish and Japanese leagues. British and Irish Horse Racing: £1,000,000 – Racing in Great Britain & Ireland covered on their Full Service & Ante Post bets, £500,000 – France and Dubai covered in their Full Service; £250,000 – All other countries covered in their Full Service; £50,000 – all other racing not covered by their Full Service; Golf: £500,000; Greyhound Racing: £500,000 BAGS and BEGS meetings covered on their Full Service; £100,000 – race not covered in their Full Service from Belle Vue, Crayford, Hall Green, Hove, Monmore, Newcastle, Nottingham, Perry Barr, Romford, Shawfield, Sheffield, Sunderland, Swindon, Towcester and Wimbledon; £25,000 all other races including outside the UK; Tennis: £500,000; Rugby Union/League: £500,000; Cricket: £500,000; American Sports: £500,000; Motor Racing: £250,000; Snooker: £250,000; Darts: £250,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Ladbrokes accept payments from 1 of 10 currencies. Ladbrokes offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Japanese Yen, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Sterling and US Dollar.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill Ukash and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill Ukash, Bank Transfer and In-Store.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Floorball, Formula 1, Football, GAA, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Speedway, Snooker, Tennis, UFC, Volleyball, Water polo and Winter Sports.
- Customer Support. Ladbrokes offer 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support. That’s coverage that you won’t receive from lots of online bookmakers. UK Freephone and International Support is offered by telephone, e-mail and live chat. Uniquely different products have dedicated phone teams which is excellent.
Would you like to submit a Ladbrokes review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Ladbrokes golf review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 6.3.19 but naturally subject to change.