Welcome to our golf betting tips, stats and social media coverage for 2020!
As ever, Steve Bamford and Paul Williams will be covering both PGA Tour and European Tour events from January through to November. Our previews tend to be published either late on Monday or early on Tuesday, with our full suite of stats and predictor model available from lunchtime each Monday. Our weekly podcast is recorded on a Tuesday morning and available around lunchtime alongside Steve’s weekly YouTube videos covering the week’s events, so whichever way you choose to consume your golf betting tips and previews, there’s an option for you with Golf Betting System.
With the Coronavirus impacting the golfing calendar, the next scheduled events that we’ll cover are as follows, however this is naturally subject to change:
- June 11-14: Charles Schwab Challenge Tips
- June 18-21: RBC Heritage Tips
- June 25-28: Travelers Championship Tips
- July 2-5: Rocket Mortgage Classic Tips
- July 9-12: John Deere Classic Tips
- July 16-19: Memorial Tournament Tips
The 2020 Majors season has been thrown into disarray with the pandemic with The Open being cancelled completely, meaning that Royal St George’s will host golf’s oldest Major in 2021 instead. The remaining 3 Majors have been rescheduled as follows:
- August 6th-9th: US PGA Championship, TPC Harding Park
- September 17th-20th: US Open, Winged Foot
- November 12th-15th: The Masters, Augusta National
In the lead up to each of the Majors, we’ll have full pre-event previews and podcasts covering each of the courses in more detail, before our regular suite of golf betting tips and stats which will be available in the week of the event itself. Watch this space!