IMPORTANT NOTE: THE STANDARD BETVICTOR NEW CUSTOMER OFFER DETAILED BELOW HAS BEEN PAUSED UNTIL MONDAY DUE TO THE GRAND NATIONAL
Bookmaker Review: BetVictor
BetVictor Sportsbook is a cracking online bookmaker when it comes to golf betting. Their golf tournament coverage is exceptional and their player prices are very competitive, especially if you time your bet or follow particular golfers. BetVictor may focus their advertising on their ‘Best Premier League odds, most often’ boast, but serious and occasional golf punters alike will always find them a destination online bookmaker simply on the basis that they are consistently good.
Victor Chandler as once was, used to be seen as the quintessential turf accountant for professionals and that ethos can still be seen today across BetVictor’s digital sportsbook. They offer a no-nonsense approach to sports and golf betting which is packed full of value. On top of that they are very accommodating when it comes to taking larger stake bets – the same can’t be said for many of BetVictor’s competitors.
Need more help choosing a new bookmaker? Read our comprehensive best bookmakers for golf betting article here.
A large number of Golf Betting System readers use BetVictor as part of their bookmaker portfolio – here’s what some of them had to say about BetVictor with a specific slant on their golf betting odds, promotions and overall offering. For more bookmaker reviews click here.
“BetVictor will always have a special place in my heart thanks to a successful prize £25 bet. I won it just as I was waiting for prices on event specialist Stephen Gallacher in Dubai and was expecting about 25-1. When their 45-1 popped up I was all over it like a rash, turned £12.50 e/w into about £700 when he of course won as expected. I wished of course in hindsight that I had done the full £25 on the nose, but don’t know if my heart could have taken the rollercoaster final round!! Their golf odds often throw up such gems. They don’t have quite as many Facebook and Twitter competitions as many of their social media rivals, but it’s worth keeping Victor on side. ” Reviewed by KB, Dec 2014. Rating: 4/5
“BetVictor is a site I like not only for golf but for other sports as well. They are always very competitive with their prices and when I’ve had to speak to customer services I’ve always found them to be very helpful. Recently they’ve started offering markets without the favourite as well. They also offer a wide range of money back specials/Free bets across their sports book.” Reviewed by TB, Dec 2014. Rating: 4/5
“Good reliable bookmaker, doesnt have the depth of the markets. I use on a regular basis but needs to expand tours & markets.” Reviewed by JR, Dec 2014. Rating: 3/5
“Usually pretty competitive on prices, I use them when there is funds in the account and they are best price on the golfer I need to back. Can usually fund the golf bets by winning in their instabet enhanced prices. Tend to match the extra place with other bookies.” Reviewed by DP, Dec 2014. Rating: 3/5
Overall Rating 3.5/5 (4 reviews)
New customer promotions and bonuses
BetVictor is a brand you can trust with a rich heritage focused on founder Victor Chandler. Once an elite operation based around offering bookmaking for the discerning gentleman punter, BetVictor now has a mainstream customer base attracted to their no-nonsense Sportsbook. That approach runs through all of BetVictor’s new customer free bets and bonuses. For a full overview of BetVictor’s new customer offers click here.
BetVictor Golf Betting Coverage
There’s no doubt that BetVictor provides fantastic golf coverage and a real depth of markets. BetVictor covers all Major Championships, World Golf Championships, PGA Tour and European Tour tournaments. Unlike plenty of other online bookmakers, BetVictor also provides Outright Markets across the secondary level of professional golf covering the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American, Sunshine Tours and in the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events. Their coverage of the secondary level is bettered by other bookmakers such as Skybet who offer extended markets but their depth of markets across the Main Tours is of a decent standard.
Markets for the main Tour tournaments are always up early on a Monday for the early birds and Outright Market punters will like the prices on offer with BetVictor, especially in the hours leading up to the tournament start. Late Thursday backers on the PGA Tour will often find the market favourites best-priced at BetVictor.
BetVictor also offer a good number of markets for the main Tour events. Look out for their without the favourite / McIlroy markets. They also offer totally unique Missed Cut Insurance across the whole field within the Outright Market. The idea here is that you take a slight cut on your player odds (naturally it’s 25% for long prices and circa 10% for the favourites) but stakes are refunded, and even better they are refunded in cash, not free bets if they miss the cut. Top 20 punters will also like BetVictor who offer competitive prices across the field.
Typical Markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Match Betting, Enhanced Double Chances, Treble Chance, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Top Golden Oldie (+40), Top Young Gun, Age of Winner, Hole in One, Forecasts and Dual Forecasts.
BetVictor Maximum Golf Betting Payout
£100,000 across any golf bet with BetVictor.
BetVictor In-Play Golf Betting
When it comes to In-Play golf betting, BetVictor offer this across the main Tour tournaments.
BetVictor Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. BetVictor specialise on offering the best prices on the most popular players. You rarely find market leading prices with BetVictor on the longer priced players, but sub 100/1 is where they are stand-out. Look out for the market favourites up to 50/1 to be best price at BetVictor on Thursday mornings prior to the PGA Tour tee-off.
BetVictor Golf Each-Way Places
One thing’s for sure, you will get extended each-way places for the Major Championships, but it’s virtually impossible to forecast how many! Until this point, BetVictor have never offered an additional place each-way at The Masters, but have been as aggressive as 8 places each-way at the 2013 Open Championship.
Below you will find detailed BetVictor’s historical Major Championship each-way terms offered across the past 3 years:
- The Masters: 5 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- US Open: 6 EW – 2014. 7 EW – 2012, 2013.
- Open Championship: 6 EW – 2012, 2014. 8 EW – 2013.
- PGA Championship: 5 EW – 2012. 6 EW – 2013, 2014.
BetVictor Sports Promotions
Any serious football punter has a BetVictor account. Why? Well they’re renowned for giving the very best W-D-W odds on Saturday mornings. Perfect for ACCA builders. They regularly push out their prices on the busiest betting morning of the week to give their customers real value across the English, Scottish and European leagues. BetVictor are a must for those who love their Card and Man of the Match markets. Here are a few of the most popular BetVictor football and horse racing promotions offers:
Best Football Odds, Most Often – when it comes to football betting, Oddschecker research consistently places BetVictor as Number 1 for Football Odds. Across season 2013/14 BetVictor were ranked as No1 for odds across the Premier League, FA Cup, UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa Cup. That’s the third consecutive season that BetVictor have taken the plaudits and for you stat fans out there last season saw BetVictor offer better than median odds 71% of the time across Win-Draw-Win markets.
Back of the Net – Both Teams To Score (BTTS) ACCA fans will love BetVictor’s Back of the Net promotion which has been an established insurance proposition now for 3-4 years. Place a 5-fold accumulator within the Both Teams to Score market with total confidence because if one leg of the accumulator fails, BetVictor will refund your stake as a free bet up to a maximum of £25. This ACCA insurance, in tandem with leading Both Team to Score odds, is a combination that’s difficult to beat in the football betting market right now.
Horse Racing Best Odds Guaranteed – If you take a price with BetVictor and the starting price is higher then they pay you out at the higher odds. There are some exclusions such as ante-post and In-Play bets amongst others but this is a great offer as horse racing odds can shorten or lengthen very quickly, especially at big meetings like Royal Ascot where BetVictor have also gone 6 places each way in recent years (read more).
BetVictor Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £500,000 – Internationals, Champions League, English Premier League, all English Football League, Scottish Premier League, English FA Cup, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese Premier Divisions; £100,000 – English Conference, Carling Cup, Scottish Divisions 1,2 & 3, Spanish Segunda Division, Italian Serie B, German Bundesliga 2, French Ligue 2, UEFA Europa League, Africa Nations Cup & Copa America; £50,000 – all other competitions, £10,000 Man of the Match market; British and Irish Horse Racing: £500,000 for British and Irish covered shown on BetVictor, £100,000 – all other countries; Golf: £100,000; Greyhound Racing: £50,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings shown on BetVictor plus Live Sky TV races, £10,000 – all other races; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union/League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. BetVictor accept payments from 1 of 13 currencies. BetVictor offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming and Poker products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Danish Kroner, Euros, New Zealand Dollars, Norwegian Krone, Romanian Leu, Singapore Dollars, South African Rand, Swedish Kronor, Swiss Francs, Sterling and US Dollars.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, PayPal, Neteller, paysafecard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Ukash, WebMoney, Money Transfer and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Switch, PayPal, Neteller, paysafecard, Skrill (Moneybookers), Money Transfer and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Australian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Formula 1, Football, GAA, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Hurling, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Speedway, Tennis and Volleyball.
- Customer Support. Customer support wise; BetVictor offer 24 hour support, 7 days a week; which is better than the industry standard. Even better is the fact that this 24 hour coverage is available not only on Live Chat; but via Telephone and e-mail. That’s outstanding right now. BetVictor has a Freephone Customer Services Line, with a UK Landline, Irish Freephone and a Gibraltar Line which focuses on international queries.
Would you like to submit a BetVictor review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!