As a tie-breaker we also want you to give us the cumulative score to par for the 17th over the course of the week for all players, for instance +50 if you think it will play tough this year, 0 if you think it will play exactly to par over the 4 days, -20 if you think it will play under par etc.
Entries are open from Sunday 7th March 2021 through to the first tee time at TPC Sawgrass on Thursday 11th March 2021. Any entries after the first tee time won’t be counted. Entries are being accepted through the following methods:
A typical entry might be as follows:
- Balls in water: 69
- Score to par: +100
Twitter: @golfbetting balls in water: 69; score to par +100 #gbscomp
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- The winner will be the entrant who correctly predicts the correct number of balls which find the water hazard on the 17th hole at TPC Sawgrass during THE PLAYERS Championship 2021.
- Balls finding the water in any potential play-off holes will count, In the event of a tie then the winner will be the entrant with the winning tiebreaker answer, or the closest to the correct tiebreaker answer. If there is still a tie, then the prize will be shared equally between the winners.
- In the event of no entrants correctly predicting the number of balls that hit the water, the winner will be the entrant with the closest prediction. The tiebreaker question will be referred to in the event of a tie.
- For settlement purposes, only balls officially finding the water having been played on the par-3 17th hole during THE PLAYERS Championship 2021 will count. Balls finding the water on any other holes during tournament play will not count for this competition.
- £50 in Free Bets will be credited into the Betfred account within 24 hours of notification from Golf Betting System.
- All free bets are valid for 7 days after issue. Any free bet amount left unused after 7 days will be removed.
- Free bet stakes are not included in any returns and are non-withdrawable.
- Customer must have a Betfred account in order to receive the £50 Free Bet.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- If the winner cannot claim the prize for any reason (i.e. jurisdiction/legal reason), or chooses not to claim the prize, then the winner will be the entrant with the next closest to the correct answer.
- In the event of any ambiguity, we will use the figure for the number of balls in the water as quoted by the PGA Tour.
- Any entries which miss off the tiebreak answer will automatically lose in the event of a tie.
- One entry per person only, multiple entries will not be counted. In the event of someone submitting two entries, only their first selection will qualify for this competition.
- The competition will close when the first tee shot is hit at the THE PLAYERS Championship 2021 on 11th March 2021. The winner will be announced on Monday 15th March 2021 once the final number of balls in the water has been confirmed.
- This competition is administered, and the winner decided, by Golf Betting System.
- Any complaint or correspondence relating to the administration of this promotion should be directed to Golf Betting System, as opposed to Betfred.
- Free Bets can only be used in keeping with the General Betfred Terms and Conditions.
- Betfred.com reserves the right to withhold the rewarding of any free bet payment if a customer’s identity cannot be verified using our standard checks or, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the account holder is not the person who has created the account or is operating the account. In these cases, Betfred may request identity and proof of address documentation to verify a customer’s identity. Failure to satisfy verification of your identity will result in the non-payment of your bonus.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.
- Gamble responsibly. For more info visit begambleaware.org or telephone Freephone Helpline: 0808 8020 133