It’s the worst punter experience in the world. You sign up to a new online bookmaker, sold by their brand, their advertising and of course their new customer sign up offer. We all want to feel valued as a new customer and naturally the start of the relationship is very important. As a new customers we want a smooth, easy to understand registration process, and the of course receive the advertised sign up promotion.
Fact is though, that an amazingly high number of new customers signing up to Sports Betting new customer offers do not receive what they think they are going to. And that can be for a host of reasons. Every promotion naturally has Terms and Conditions. We do not like them as new customers, but it’s important to ensure that we actually understand the key things that the bookmaker wants from us, before they provide the advertised welcome offer.
Firstly at Golf Betting System, we validate on a daily basis the sign-up offers that Unibet Sports are running. In that way any promotion mentioned here on this page is live and available to new customers, 18+, resident in the United Kingdom. It’s worth noting that this offer is not available to residents of the Republic of Ireland.
Secondly, Unibet to their credit have recently made their Sportsbook sign up process super smooth and fast. Be that on Mobile, Tablet or PC, you can become a Unibet Sports customer quickly and with little hassle. They have removed the requirement to quote any bonus codes or promo codes to receive their new customer offer and that has to be applauded in an online betting world where other bookmakers demand you quote the correct code, when registering – otherwise no advertised free bet package.
The key things you must do then to ensure that you activate the current Unibet Sports Welcome Signup Offer is use one of the qualifying links on this page. The easiest way to access is via our ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page, which routes you to the full Unibet Sports Sign Up Offer page. Register as a new customer and remember to tick the I am 18+ and agree to the Terms & Conditions box, plus click the ‘Join’ button to become a Unibet customer.
Unibet also make it far easier to make your first ever deposit with them. Many online bookmakers at the moment have taken a stance to only provide their new customer sign up offer to new registrants who deposit solely via cards. But Unibet to their credit are a true stand-out operator on the basis that their new welcome offer is open to first deposits by cash card, debit card and Paypal.
Now that you have registered and made a successful deposit, it’s time to place the all-important first bet which has to be made to activate this offer. First requirement here is that you have a maximum of 7 days from the point of registering for your first qualifying bet to settle and for you to work through the money back rollover requirement, if your first bet loses. So it’s best advised to place your first qualifying bet as quickly as possible, ensuring it’s on a bet that will be settled quickly.
Unibet allow a decent amount of flexibility when it comes to the initial qualifying bet. Any sports bet, except on Horse/Greyhound Racing is allowed. Your first bet must be a real-money bet, i.e. from the customer-funded balance.. Your selection(s) must be at minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4) or greater. If you choose to use your first qualifying sportsbook bet on a multiple, each leg of the multiple must be minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4) to qualify. Any stake between £1 and a maximum of £40 is protected by this Money Back offer. First qualifying bets placed on enhanced odds, profit boosts or special boosted odds of any kind will not trigger the free bets. Another key point to watch out for that Unibet list in their Terms and Conditions is that after placing your qualifying bet you then cannot go on and use Cash Out on that bet.
Follow these details and your initial bet placed is protected on the basis that even if it loses, Unibet will provide money back on the bet, with all refunds provided in the form of a free bet bonus, which has to be turned over 3-times before you can withdraw.
- Use one our dedicated Unibet £40 Money Back + £10 Casino Bonus qualifying links – Claim Here
- United Kingdom +18 residents only.
- When registering, remember to tick the I am 18+ and agree to the Terms & Conditions box and click the ‘Join’ button to become a Unibet customer.
- To qualify for the promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a cash card, debit card, or Paypal.
- Your first deposit needs to cover the stake you will be using on the all important first qualifying bet. Remember a first qualifying bet stake of £1 minimum to £40 maximum, receives risk-free, money back protection.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. Place a sports bet (except Horse/Greyhound Racing) of minimum £1 stake, or maximum £40 stake. Minimum single/cumulative odds of your very first bet has to be 2/5 (1.4) or greater on across any Sportsbook market except Horse/Greyhound Racing. If you choose to use your first qualifying sportsbook bet on a multiple, each leg of the multiple must be minimum odds of 2/5 (1.4) to qualify.
- If your first bet is a loser then Unibet will provide money back in the form of a free bet bonus up to £40
Must Not Do’s
- Residents from outside the United Kingdom are not eligible for this promotion.
- When registering remember to click the ‘Yes I’m In’ button to signify you want the advertised bonus, and then ‘Join’ button to become a Unibet customer.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £1 will not activate the money back promotion. The maximum refunded is £40.
- The money back element of this promotion is activated when your first qualifying bet settles. Bets that settle after 7 days of registering as a new Unibet customer will not activate the promotion.
- First bets on Horse/Greyhound Racing are not eligible for this promotion. First bets on a selection with odds below 2/5 (1.4) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Your qualifying bet cannot be Cashed Out.