New customer promotions and bonuses
Betfred are keen to challenge the biggest online bookmakers and they have a big promotions budget to drive new depositing customers. They have just launched a new increased Bet £10, Get £30 free offer for new customers which in today’s market is a strong offer. For a full overview of Betfred new customer offers click here.
From a Promo Code perspective, Betfred actively use them on all of their new customer promotions. So simply click through the relevant link below and make a note of any listed active promo code when registering. New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply:
- Betfred Sports: NEW OFFER! Bet £10 get £30 plus 30 free spins – click here to qualify and use promo code SPORTS60 during registration
Betfred Sports – Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets + 30 free spins: Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
There are a wide range of Betfred promo codes available in 2019, click here for the latest offers and the codes required to claim.
Betfred Golf Betting Coverage
Betfred cover the biggest golf tournaments across the globe. Extended each-way places used to be available only at the Major Championships with Betfred, but with their new drive to be ultra-competitive on golf they’re now offering 6 and 7 places each-way on full-field events week-in, week-out. Every European Tour and PGA Tour tournament is covered across the golf calendar and Betfred also price up Overall Markets for the PGA Tour’s Champions Tour and the LPGA. Secondary level Tour events though are not covered as extensively by Betfred, so look to bet365 and Paddy Power if you’re a dedicated golf punter who seeks value in these smaller tournaments around the world.
In terms of Betfred getting markets up on a Monday, they are renowned for being one of the latest bookmakers to launch their tournament coverage, so expect European Tour by Monday lunchtime and PGA Tour by Monday early evening UK time. But truth is you cannot be 100% sure that you have backed your selections at the very best price until Betfred go live with their markets – that’s because the Warrington-based bookmaker have made a concerted effort to offer very strong odds. A £500,000 maximum golf payout, which again has recently been increased, is bigger than a whole host of competitors.
Betfred’s dedicated mobile platform is also worth pointing out for those who use their phones and tablets to place bets. Recognised as one of the very best in the market, Betfred’s mobile apps and platforms making placing ante post, pre-event and In-Play golf bets a doddle.
Typical Markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Mythical 2 Ball – Draw No Bet, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Hole in One, Winning Margin, Will There Be a Play Off and Hole in One by Top Players.
Betfred Golf Betting Maximum Payout
£500,000 across any golf bet with Betfred.
Betfred In-Play Golf Betting
When it comes to In-Play, golf betting markets are available on PGA Tour and European Tour events with Betfred. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round. Betfred tend to offer 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds right through until the start of Round 2 in full-field events. That alone makes having a sportsbook account with them more than worthwhile for golf enthusiasts.
Betfred Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Betfred have undoubtedly improved their prices of late and a strengthening of their odds has to be welcomed. With Betfred relatively slow to open up their golf markets on a Monday, we would always recommend waiting for Betfred to go live, on the basis that they always surprise when it comes to actually offering market-beating prices on very popular players as well as those further down the list.
Betfred Extended Each-Way Places
Betfred aren’t shy in coming forward when it comes to offer long shot punters additional each-way places at both the Major Championships, but now also across the week-to-week PGA and European Tour schedules. 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds was given to Betfred customers across every 2018 Major Championship and where Betfred would often only offer 5 places each-way across the PGA and European Tours, that has recently been massively bolstered with 6 places each-way at 1/5 odds now the norm in full-field European Tour tournaments and 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds the norm in full-field PGA Tour events.
Betfred are undoubtedly now very much on the pace with both odds and each-way terms., beating the vast majority of the competition and at the US Open in 2019 they broke their ceiling for Major championship each-way places by offering 8 spots at 1/5 odds – for more details read our Betfred 8 places each way page.
Below you’ll find detailed Betfred Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012:
- The Masters: 5 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017; 7 Places Each-Way – 2018.
- U.S. Open: 5 Places Each-Way – 2017; 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016; 7 Places Each-Way – 2018.
- Open Championship: 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017; 7 Places Each-Way – 2018; 8 Places Each-Way – 2014.
- PGA Championship: 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017; 7 Places Each-Way – 2013, 2018.
Betfred Sports Promotions
Betfred push the boundaries when it comes to giving their customers added value each and every week. That statement makes sense when you understand that their huge success in acquiring customers in recent times has been down to their innovative Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven football promotion which was revolutionary when it was introduced. Even today it’s the market-leader with available pre-match and in-play. Throw in their Goals Galore coupon and a new ACCA Insurance product on 5+ folds and football is well catered for. Betfred naturally give Guaranteed Best Odds on British and Irish Horse Racing and they also offer a Free Bet if your selection finished 2nd to the Favourite on a selected meeting every day.
- Double Delight & Hat-trick Heaven: If first goalscorer markets are your thing look no further than Double Delight and Hat-trick heaven with Betfred. If you select the correct first goalscorer and they go onto score further goals, Betfred will boost the odds you receive. A second goal doubles your first goalscorer odds and naturally a hat-trick means that your odds are tripled. Can’t say fairer than that. Ronaldo, Messi, Kane and Salah – they deliver month-on-month with this promotion.
- Goals Galore: The original fixed odds BTTS coupon and arguably still the best. Select 3 matches or more for massively enhanced odds.
- ACCA Insurance: Place a 5+fold football match result accumulator (odds per leg of 1/3 or greater) on selected leagues and if one team lets you down, Betfred refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.
- 2nd to SP Fav: Back a horse in any race from Betfred’s selected daily meeting, and should it finish 2nd to the SP Favourite, Betfred will refund your stake as a free bet up to £10.
- Horse Racing Best Odds Guaranteed: If you take a price with Ladbrokes and the starting price is higher then they pay you out at the higher odds. There are some exclusions such as ante-post and In-Play bets amongst others but this is a great offer as horse racing odds can shorten or lengthen very quickly, especially at the big meetings like the Cheltenham Festival.
Betfred Customer Experience
• Maximum Payouts. Football: £500,000 – English Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2, Scottish Premier League, Champions League, La Liga Primera, Serie A, Bundesliga and Le Championnat Premiere, FA Cup, English League Cup and International Matches and Competitions; £100,000 – Scottish Leagues 1,2 and 3, Europa League and Spanish, Italian, German and French Cup; £50,000 – all other competitions excluding Australia; £10,000 – Australian League; British and Irish Horse Racing: £500,000 for British and Irish covered by Full Official Information; £50,000 – all other racing including overseas; £250,000 ante-post racing; Golf: £500,000; Greyhound Racing: £250,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings covered by Full Official Information Service; £100,000 racing covered by Sky Sports or UK terrestrial TV; £25,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Crayford, Hove, Romford, Wimbledon; £10,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Belle Vue, Monmore, Sunderland, Nottingham, Newcastle; £2,500 – any other track; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union/League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
• Currencies Accepted. Betfred accept payments from 1 of 14 currencies. Sky Bet offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Danish Krone, Euro, Hong Kong Dollars, Islandske Kroner, Japanese Yen, Singapore Dollars, Malaysian Ringgit, New Zealand dollars, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Sterling, Swedish Krona and Thai Baht.
• Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Ukash, Neteller, Skrill and Bank Transfer.
• Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Bank Transfer and Cheque.
• Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Australian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, Formula 1, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, UFC & MMA and Volleyball.
• Customer Support. Customer support wise; Betfred’s online team offer excellent customer support in various locations. UK support is supplied via a Freephone number, with a dedicated Worldwide line also available for international callers. Live Chat is fast, efficient and helpful. There is also dedicated support available via e-mail and dedicated channels for the gaming products and bingo.
Would you like to submit a Betfred review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Betfred golf betting review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 21.5.19 but subject to change.