New customer promotions and bonuses
Betfred are keen to challenge the biggest online bookmakers and they have a big promotions budget to drive new depositing customers. They have just launched a new increased Bet £10, Get £30 free offer for new customers which in today’s market is a strong offer. For a full overview of Betfred new customer offers click here.
From a Promo Code perspective, Betfred actively use them on all of their new customer promotions. So simply click through the relevant link below and make a note of any listed active promo code when registering. New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply:
- Betfred Sports: NEW OFFER! Bet £10 get £30 plus 30 free spins –click here to qualify and use promo code SPORTS60 during registration
Betfred Sports – Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets + 30 free spins: Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
There are a wide range of Betfred promo codes available in 2019, click here for the latest offers and the codes required to claim.
Betfred Golf Betting Coverage
Betfred cover the biggest golf tournaments across the globe and tend to offer additional each-way places across the Major Championships, plus Wentworth’s BMW PGA Championship and The Players Championship at TPC Sawgrass. Every European Tour and PGA Tour tournament is covered across the golf calendar and Betfred also price up Overall Markets for the PGA Tour’s Champions Tour and the LPGA. Secondary level Tour events though are not covered as extensively by Betfred. Look to bet365 or Paddy Power if you’re a dedicated golf punter who seeks value in these smaller tournaments around the world.
Betfred golf markets tend to be in place on Mondays for both Main Tours. One of the main advantages of having a sportsbook account with them is the fact that they always price the top 4/5 in the market very competitively so it’s often possible to get the very best price on a market-leader on a Monday, before they are tipped by the respected tipsters. If you miss that, Betfred will always be at the top end of the prices across the top of the market right through till the first tee time. On top of that, Betfred often give knowledgeable each-way punters top prices on players around the 150/1 to 300/1 mark which can be profitable, especially if you are comfortable with laying players on Betfair Exchange. A £250,000 maximum golf payout is bigger than a whole host of competitors.
Betfred’s dedicated mobile platform is also worth pointing out for those who use their smartphones and tablets to place bets. Recognised as one of the very best in the market, Betfred’s mobile apps and platforms making placing ante post, pre-event and In-Play golf bets a doddle.
Typical Markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Mythical 2 Ball – Draw No Bet, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Scottish/Australian/Asian/Korean, Hole in One, Winning Margin and Will There Be a Play Off.
Betfred Golf Betting Maximum Payout
£250,000 across any golf bet with Betfred.
Betfred In-Play Golf Betting
When it comes to In-Play, golf betting is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round.
BetFred Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Betfred always offer value across the top 4/5 in the markets each week – and that’s value that remains from Monday through to tournament tee off. Longshot hunters can always find market leading prices across the 150/1 to 300/1 price range.
Betfred Extended Each-Way Places
Betfred aren’t shy in coming forward when it comes to offer long shot punters additional each-way places at the Major Championships. 2014 saw them headline at the Hoylake hosted Open Championship where they went with a huge 8 places each-way (1/4 odds). Naturally their player prices suffered as a result but Betfred backers of Eduardo Molinari were ecstatic as he delivered a £500 return from a £10 each-way stake for his sole 8th place finish. On top of The Open, Betfred also went 6 places each-way at both the U.S. Open and PGA Championships in 2014.
Below you’ll find detailed Betfred’s historical Major Championship each-way terms offered across the past 3 years:
- The Masters: 5 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- US Open: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- Open Championship: 6 EW – 2012, 2013. 8EW – 2014.
- PGA Championship: 6 EW – 2012, 2014. 7EW – 2013.
Betfred Sports Promotions
Betfred push the boundaries when it comes to giving their customers added value each and every week. That statement makes sense when you understand that their huge success in acquiring customers in recent times has been down to their innovative Double Delight and Hat-trick Heaven football promotion which was revolutionary when it was introduced. Today Betfred give Guaranteed Best Odds on British and Irish Horse Racing, but unlike plenty of their rivals they are uniquely giving money back across both PDC Darts and Greyhounds.
Double Delight & Hat-trick Heaven. If first goalscorer markets are your thing look no further than Double Delight and Hat-trick heaven with Betfred. If you select the correct first goalscorer and they go onto score further goals, Betfred will boost the odds you receive. A second goal doubles your first goalscorer odds and naturally a hat-trick means that your odds are tripled. Can’t say fairer than that. Ronaldo, Messi, Robben and Suarez – they deliver month-on-month with this promotion.
Goals Galore. The original fixed odds BTTS coupon and arguably still the best. Select 3 matches or more for massively enhanced odds.
PDC Darts ACCA Insurance. Place any 5-fold ACCA in a PDC darts tournament and, if 1 leg lets you down, Betfred will return losing stakes as a free bet up to £25.
Greyhounds. Beaten By A Head Or Less – Greyhound punters whose selections are beaten by a head or less receive a full refund on stakes up to a maximum of £200. In a recent week in 2015, that equated to 12 races, so this unique promotion is a significant tool for savvy punters.
Betfred Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £500,000 – English Premiership, Championship, League 1 and League 2, Scottish Premier League, Champions League, La Liga Primera, Serie A, Bundesliga and Le Championnat Premiere, FA Cup, English League Cup and International Matches and Competitions; £100,000 – Scottish Leagues 1,2 and 3, Europa League and Spanish, Italian, German and French Cup; £50,000 – all other competitions excluding Australia; £10,000 – Australian League; British and Irish Horse Racing: £500,000 for British and Irish covered by Full Official Information; £50,000 – all other racing including overseas; £250,000 ante-post racing; Golf: £250,000; Greyhound Racing: £250,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings covered by Full Official Information Service; £100,000 racing covered by Sky Sports or UK terrestrial TV; £25,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Crayford, Hove, Romford, Wimbledon; £10,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Belle Vue, Monmore, Sunderland, Nottingham, Newcastle; £2,500 – any other track; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union/League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Betfred accept payments from 1 of 14 currencies. Sky Bet offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollars, Canadian Dollars, Danish Krone, Euro, Hong Kong Dollars, Islandske Kroner, Japanese Yen, Singapore Dollars, Malaysian Ringgit, New Zealand dollars, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Sterling, Swedish Krona and Thai Baht.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Ukash, Neteller, Skrill and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, Bank Transfer and Cheque.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Australian Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Football, Formula 1, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, UFC & MMA and Volleyball.
- Customer Support. Customer support wise; Betfred’s online team offer excellent customer support in various locations. UK support is supplied via a Freephone number, with a dedicated Worldwide line also available for international callers. Live Chat is fast, efficient and helpful. There is also dedicated support available via e-mail and dedicated channels for the gaming products and bingo.
Would you like to submit a Betfred review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Betfred golf betting review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 6.3.19 but subject to change.