Leading US Open Bookmakers – 10 Places Each Way, 1/5 odds
These are value-packed times in golf betting and we’ve never seen so many additional each-way places offered at the U.S. Open – the Major Championship which traditionally has seen the most stringent each-way terms.
For those of you looking for independent research as to who are the best golf betting bookmakers offering the most each-way places in 2019, read our analysis available here. A quick synopsis highlights the top 4 in 2019 for each-way place value as – 1) Paddy Power, 2) Boylesports, 3) Betfair Sportsbook, 4) Coral. Sure enough, all 4 are pushing the boundaries with 10 places each-way at the 2019 U.S. Open this week, so make sure that you take advantage and maximise the each-way options you have available, plus we have a number of boosted new customer offers for you to enjoy below:
10 Places Each-Way at the 2019 U.S.Open with Paddy Power
Paddy Power are also stepping up to the plate for the US Open offering 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds. Pre-tournament bets on the winner market. 1/5 odds. Dead heat rules apply. T&Cs apply.
New customers via Golf Betting System this week receive a boosted Bet £/€10 and Get £/€40 of Free Bets + Slots Bonus sportsbook account opening offer. 18+, T&Cs apply – use this qualifying link to claim and promo code YSKA54.
- New account offer – significant terms: Bet £10 Get £40: New customers only, place a £10 bet on any Sportsbook market – min stake £10 at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2) — and Paddy Power will give you £30 in free bets. Only deposits made using Cards or Paypal will qualify for this promotion. Free bets are valid for 30 days and must be used on a Sportsbook market. Free bets will be awarded after the qualifying bet has been settled. T&Cs apply. Games: One bonus per customer. £10 free to play on Ted Slot game, offer valid for 7 days. Opt in on Games promotions page. x15 wagering applies. T&Cs apply. Claim your offer here using promo code YSKA54 during registration.
10 Places Each-Way at the 2019 U.S. Open with Boylesports
Boylesports not only rank second in our 2019 best golf each-way terms analysis, but for the second time in their history they are offering 10 places each-way 1/5 odds at a Major Championship this week.
New customers via Golf Betting System right now receive up to £25 of free bets (United Kingdom) or Bet €10, Get €30 in Free Bets plus €10 Casino Bonus (Republic of Ireland) sportsbook account opening offers. 18+, T&Cs apply – use this qualifying link to claim
- New account offer significant terms: Boylesports – Up to £25 in Free Bets Bundle: 18+, T&Cs apply. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Max £25 in free bets. Subsequent free bets equal 50% average of each 3 qualifying bets. 13 bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bet must be placed within 30 days of opening account. Free bet expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. T&Cs apply.
- New account offer significant Terms: Boylesports – Bet €10, Get €30 in Free Bets plus €10 Casino Bonus: 18+. Min €10 stake. Min odds Evens (2.0). First bet only. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. 20x staking requirement and max win €250. 14 days to accept Casino Bonus. Once accepted it is active for 3 days. Payment method restrictions. Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland customers only. T&Cs apply.
10 Places Each-Way at the 2019 U.S.Open with Betfair Sportsbook
Betfair Sportsbook offer U.S. Open punters this week the added benefit of up to £100 (UK) or €100 (ROI) of Free Bets for those who do not have an account with them and are offering 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds. Pre-tournament bets on the winner market. 1/5 odds. Dead heat rules apply. T&Cs apply.
If you haven’t already got a Betfair Sportsbook account then new customers can access their up to £100 in Free Bets promotion. 18+, T&Cs apply: Promo code ZBBC01 required –use this qualifying link to claim.
- Betfair Sportsbook up to £100 in Free Bets: New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply. 18+|Gamble Aware.- claim your offer here using promo code ZBBC01 during registration.
10 Places Each-Way at the 2019 U.S. Open with Coral
Coral, as they did in every Major Championship in 2018 plus this year’s Masters and PGA Championship, are offering 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds at the 2019 U.S. Open.
If you don’t have an active Coral account, new customers via Golf Betting System this week receive an enhanced Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 of free bets sportsbook account opening offer. 18+, T&Cs apply: – use this qualifying link to claim
- New account offer – significant terms: 18+. UK+IRE only. Paypal & some deposit & bet types excl. Min first bet £10 at odds 1/2 or more. Tote and Pool excluded. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £30 credited as 3 x £10 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 7 days. Free bet stake not returned. 18+ T&Cs apply.
For those who want the balance of additional each-way places with stronger odds, bet365 are going 8 places each way at 1/5 odds.
bet365 have gone 8 places EW at 1/5 odds for the U.S.Open plus get up to £100 in Bet Credits for new accounts using code SPORT100 – use this qualifying link to claim
- New account offer – significant terms: New Customers only. Up to £100 in Bet Credits. Sign up, deposit £5 or more to your account and bet365 will match your qualifying deposit in Bet Credits when you place qualifying bets to the same value and they are settled. Min odds/bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. T&Cs, time limits & exclusions apply. For full details click here.
Finally, 888Sport are offering new customers an additional £/€10 free golf bet to use on top of their regular £/€30 of free bets for the U.S. Open:
888sport Bet £/€10 get £/€30 in free bets PLUS an additional £/€10 free golf bet for new accounts using code 10FREE – use this qualifying link to claim.
- Significant terms: New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 10FREE – A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market – Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) – Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days – Free bet stakes not included in returns – Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply & Full T&C’s apply.
June in the golfing world means only one thing – it must be time for the US Open. There’s no doubt that the United States Open Championship is the hardest of the 4 Major Championships to win from a course difficulty perspective. The US Open has a history of visiting the most challenging classical golf courses across the country and 2019 is no exception with the United States Golf Association’s (USGA) selecting Pebble Beach Golf Links, in California, as the host course.
This will be the 6th U.S. Open held at the course which is located on Carmel Bay, 2 and a half hours drive south of San Francisco, from Thursday 13th June to Sunday 16th June 2019. Now into our 10th season, Golf Betting System will as ever be hunting for profit with our US Open tips from Paul Williams and Steve Bamford. Golf Betting System has full 2019 coverage with US Open tips, long-shot and alternative market selections, a full range of free course and player statistics, plus of course our famous statistical Predictor Model. You can also listen to our weekly Golf Betting System podcast which is also available on iTunes and on our YouTube channel.
Recent US Open history features a new breed of Major winners. Brooks Koepka has become the U.S. Open king, triumphing at both the 2017 and 2018 renewals held at the contrived Erin Hills and the classical faux-links at Shinnecock Hills. He hits the ball a mile, but has the patience, approach play and short game to tame tough golf courses. Before Brooks, 2017 saw the buccaneering Dustin Johnson show huge mental resolve to capture his first Major despite being told on the 12th tee of the final round that he was being assessed for a one shot penalty sustained for his ball moving on the 5th green as he was addressing his putt. 2016 saw 21 year-old, Jordan Spieth win back-to-back Majors at a versatile Chambers Bay course which split the opinions of both players and the wider golfing public. 2014 saw Martin Kaymer in a class of his own as he made playing Pinehurst Number 2 look unnaturally easy on his way to winning his 2nd Major title. 2013 saw Justin Rose capture his first Major Championship with an emotional victory at Merion Golf Club. These victories followed on from first Major wins for Webb Simpson (Olympic Club 2012), Rory McIlroy (Congressional 2011), Graeme McDowell (Pebble Beach 2010) and Lucas Glover (Bethpage Black 2009).
So just who will be the 2019 U.S. Open champion at the classical, coastal test which is Pebble Beach?