New Customer Sports Promotion
William Hill offer an excellent Bet £10, Get £30 in free bets new customer offer, which is also available as a Bet €10, Get €30 in free bets for Republic of Ireland residents. Use promo code C30 during registration.
- *William Hill Sports Bet £10 and get £30 in free bets: New online customers only, min £10/€10 stake. Only the “win” part from EW bets will count, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 3 X £10/€10, 30 day expiry, free bet/payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Click here for Full Terms.
William Hill Golf Betting Coverage
William Hill offer comprehensive coverage of worldwide golf from the Major Championships right through to the second tier of regional Tours. You’ll find that their weekly PGA and European Tour markets are established early on a Monday and the depth of the main Tour markets on offer are pretty strong with the main Top-5 and Top-10 place markets available with First Round Leader. Unlike other online bookmakers, William Hill also price up Overall Tournament Winner markets for the second tier Tours across Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are always priced up as well. It’s worth noting that William Hill can often be the place to get excellent prices on the Far East Tours.
With a maximum golf payout of £500,000, William Hill is an excellent place to bet for serious golf punters who like a heavy stake, or for the masses of weekly punters who play the win/each-way ‘transatlantic double’. There are also another couple of profit boosting angles which make an active William Hill account essential for golf betting.
Of late, William Hill have really stepped up their efforts to be first to market for golf. So on Mondays the golf odds compilers in William Hill’s Leeds office are now getting their tournament odds out as soon as possible. So expect European Tour and PGA Tour markets out on Monday morning and lunchtime respectively. This in itself has increased the number of punters using William Hill to place their bets with as they are now giving early birds the chance to grab the very best odds on their selections.
Hills are also a strong bookmaker to have an active account with when it comes to the Majors. They offer additional each-way places on all 4 Major Championships – unlike close rivals Ladbrokes – but they are also well worth keeping an eye on in the immediate build-up to any Major Championship. Traditionally Hills always go market leading price for a limited period on the Wednesday morning prior to each Major. It’s a tactic that’s advertised in the Racing Post and is perfect for making sure you get a more than acceptable late price. They have also run Super Bet Boosts at Major Championships where effectively punters can use the boost functionality within the William Hill Bet Slip, to manually boost odds and guarantee Wednesday Best Odds on their selections.
Typical markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 1st Round Mythical 3 Balls, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Threesomes, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Australian/Asian/GB/Spaniard etc, Margin of Victory and Play Off to Decide the Winner?
William Hill also have a #Your Odds facility where you can Tweet the odds compilers directly to ask for odds on any golf bet. Dustin Johnson to go Bogey Free in Round 1. Justin Thomas, Dustin Johnson & Rory McIlroy All Top 20 Finish. Justin Thomas To Win The Tournament, Tiger Woods & Phil Mickelson Both Top 20 Finish. The opportunities are endless.
William Hill Maximum Golf Payout
£500,000 in the Win the Tournament market. £100,000 any other golf market with William Hill.
William Hill In-Play Golf Betting
William Hill facilitate In-Play betting across the Majors, WGCs and European/PGA Tour events. Naturally you can bet on the Overall Market as is standard, but William Hill often keep their each-way terms at 6 places each-way (1/5 odds) until the start of the second day’s play. They also have a novel new play where you can bet live on each hole’s play across the televised feature groups.
William Hill Golf Betting Odds
As you might expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. It has to be said that as a rule golf punters will tell you that William Hill slightly disappoint on prices. However of late their competitiveness has undoubtedly improved. Tie that in with the fact that William Hill now often lead the way with their markets being first up and undoubtedly Monday punters can grab a market-best price with William Hill. Their tactical market-leading price activity on the Wednesday morning of a Major is well worth bearing in mind as well, especially if they use Super Bet Boosts as they have previously.
William Hill Extended Each-Way Places
William Hill are aren’t shy in coming forward when it comes to offer long shot punters additional each-way places at both the Major Championships but now also across the week-to-week PGA and European Tour schedules. 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds was given to William Hill customers across every 2018 Major Championship (for further details read our William Hill 10 places each way page), and William Hill have offered 6 places each-way 1/5 odds across the PGA and European Tours for a long time now on full field events. So William Hill are undoubtedly now very much on the pace with both odds and each-way terms, beating the vast majority of the competition.
Below you’ll find detailed William Hill Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012:
- The Masters: 5 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016; 7 Places Each-Way – 2018; 8 Places Each-Way – 2017.
- U.S. Open: 5 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2017; 6 Places Each-Way – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016; 7 Places Each-Way – 2018.
- Open Championship: 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2015; 7 Places Each-Way – 2013, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018.
- PGA Championship: 5 Places Each-Way – 2012; 6 Places Each-Way – 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 Places Each-Way – 2016, 2017, 2018.
William Hill Sports Promotions
- William Hill cater for a very traditional market so their headline sports promotions focus solely on Football, Horse Racing and Greyhounds. Whereas their biggest rivals Ladbrokes offer virtually no ongoing value promotions, William Hill have run these promos continually for a number of years giving their customers a stable playing field on which to bet on:
- Bet Boosts: Available across Horse Racing and on Football ACCAs. And they are easy to access via your Bet Slip. When you make a Qualifying Selection and press the Boost button, your Bet Slip will be populated with the stake, odds and potential return with the Bet Boost applied. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to place a bet with the Bet Boost – Racing applied. Job done.
- Biggest Ever Bet Boost: Create an ACCA with 3+ selections and William Hill are giving away their Biggest Ever Bet Boost, available to use on any sport, excluding Horse Racing or Greyhounds, up to £20 (£20 Each-Way, £40 In-Total).
- High 5: William Hill’s flagship Horse Racing promotion now for a number of years. High 5 gives you the chance to get a 15% Free Bet bonus. Available online only on selected UK & Irish National Hunt races, if the horse you back wins by 5 or more lengths, you’ll get a 15% William Hill free bet bonus on top of your winnings, up to £100.
- Money Back 2nd and 3rd to the SP Favourite as a Free Bet: On selected daily races or full meeting. Place a bet on the advertised selected race and if your horse finishes 2nd or 3rd to the SP Favourite William Hill will refund your stake as a Free Bet up to £25 per race (min. stakes of £1 or currency equivalent).
- Best Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing and Greyhounds: Guaranteed best odds on horse racing is now industry standard, but it’s certainly not on greyhounds. William Hill offer fantastic greyhound coverage and the best odds guaranteed proposition makes them unbeatable on price.
William Hill Customer Experience
• Maximum Payouts. Football: £2,000,000 – English Premier League, Scottish Premier League, English Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, the English Conference National Division, Scottish 1,2,3, English and Scottish cup matches, World Cup & European Championship Internationals (friendly matches & other internationals are incorporated under Other Football), Champions League, Europa League, Bundesliga, La Liga Primera, French Ligue1 and Serie A; £100,000 – all other football excluding Australian; £50,000 – Australian; British and Irish Horse Racing: £1,000,000 covered by full service including ante-post; £250,000 – South Africa; £100,000 – any other country and non full service covered races; Golf: £500,000 Winner Market; £100,000 all other golf markets; Greyhound Racing: £1,000,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings, £500,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS covered by full service; £100,000 – Live Sky Sports or terrestrial TV meetings; £25,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Crayford, Hove, Romford, or Wimbledon; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union: £500,000; Rugby League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £25,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
• Currencies Accepted. William Hill accept payments from 1 of 11 currencies. William Hill offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, Singaporean Dollar, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Sterling and US Dollar.
• Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Maestro, Diners, Club, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, paysafecard, Ukash, Skrill (Moneybookers), InstaDebit, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, WebMoney, Western Union, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
• Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Maestro, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), InstaDebit, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
• Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Aussie Rules, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, GAA, Formula 1, Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, UFC, Volleyball and Winter Sports.
• Customer Support. William Hill offer 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support. That’s coverage that you won’t receive from lots of online bookmakers. UK Freephone and International Support is offered by telephone, e-mail and live chat. Uniquely different products have dedicated phone teams which is excellent.
Would you like to submit a William Hill review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to firstname.lastname@example.org!
William Hill golf betting review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 6.3.19 but naturally subject to change.