New customer promotions and bonuses
From time to time there may be new William Hill promo codes available in 2019, click here for the latest offers and the codes required to claim.
William Hill Golf Betting Coverage
William Hill offer comprehensive coverage of worldwide golf from the Major Championships right through to the second tier of regional Tours. You’ll find that their weekly PGA and European Tour markets are established on a Monday and the depth of the main Tour markets on offer are pretty strong with the main Top 5 and Top 10 place markets available with First Round Leader. Unlike other online bookmakers, William Hill also price up Overall Tournament Winner markets for the second tier Tours across Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are always priced up as well. It’s worth noting that William Hill can often be the place to get excellent prices on the Far East Tours.
With a maximum golf payout of £500,000 William Hill is an excellent place to bet for serious golf punters who like a heavy stake, or for the masses of weekly punters who play the win / each-way double ‘transatlantic challenge’. There are also another couple of profit boosting angles which make an active William Hill account essential for golf betting.
Hills offered a cracking 7 places each-way at both the 2013 and 2014 Open Championships. Indeed they now offer extended each-way places at all three of the full-field Majors and that’s great as traditionally Hills always go market leading price for a limited period on the Wednesday morning prior to each Major. It’s a tactic that’s advertised in the Racing Post and is perfect for making sure you get a more than acceptable late price.
Another real plus point with William Hill is their In-Play betting. If you like to bet In-Play on the Majors, WGCs and PGA/European Tour events, you will have probably noticed that the majority of online bookmakers switch immediately to 4 places each-way (1/4 odds). That’s not the case with William Hill who still offer 5 places each-way a couple of hours (it varies dependant on the odds compiler’s decision) into Day 1. That’s a huge boost if you want to back a fast starter or are prepared to let a selection’s price slide after a slow start.
Typical markets include Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Threesomes, Tournament Group Betting, Top American/European/Australian/Asian etc, Margin of Victory and Play Off to Decide the Winner?
William Hill Maximum Golf Payout
£250,000 across any golf bet with William Hill, £500,000 at the Major championships.
William Hill In-Play Golf Betting
William Hill facilitate In-Play betting across the Majors, WGCs and European/PGA Tour events. Naturally you can bet on the Overall Market as is standard, but William Hill often keep their each-way terms at 5 places each-way (1/4 odds) well into the first day’s play. They also have a novel new play where you can bet live on each hole’s play across the televised feature groups.
William Hill Golf Betting Odds
As you might expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. It has to be said that as a rule William Hill disappoint on prices. They rarely market lead on price unlike one of their main rivals Coral, who have been mightily aggressive on price of late. Their tactical market-leading price activity on the Wednesday morning of a Major though is well worth bearing in mind.
William Hill Golf Each-Way Places
Where William Hill don’t focus on player prices, they have massively improved their Major Championship extended each-way place proposition since 2012. That appeals to a mass of punters across the 4 biggest betting volume tournaments and is perfect when used in combination with their Wednesday morning market leading price activity.
Below you will find detailed William Hill’s historical Major Championship each-way terms offered across the past 3 years:
- The Masters: 5 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014.
- US Open: 5 EW – 2012. 6 EW – 2013, 2014.
- Open Championship: 6 EW – 2012. 7 EW – 2013, 2014.
- PGA Championship: 5 EW – 2012. 6 EW – 2013, 2014.
William Hill Sports Promotions
William Hill cater for a very traditional market so their headline sports promotions focus solely on Football, Horse Racing and Greyhounds. Whereas their biggest rivals Ladbrokes offer virtually no ongoing value promotions, William Hill have run these promos continually for a number of years giving their customers a stable playing field on which to bet on:
Money Back If You Miss By One – Place a 6-match or above ACCA and if you miss out by just one result then William Hill will refund your stake up to £/€50 as a free bet.
Goalscorer 2nd Chance – If your first goalscorer bet falls down but then your chosen player goes on to score 2nd in the match then William Hill will refund your stake up to £/€50 as a free bet.
Bore Draw Insurance – If a match ends 0-0 then William Hill will refund losing correct score and double result bets up to £/€50 as a free bet.
Best Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing and Greyhounds – Guaranteed best odds on horse racing is now industry standard, but it’s certainly not on greyhounds. William Hill offer fantastic greyhound coverage and the best odds guaranteed proposition makes them unbeatable on price.
William Hill Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £2,000,000 – English Premier League, Scottish Premier League, English Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, the English Conference National Division, Scottish 1,2,3, English and Scottish cup matches, World Cup & European Championship Internationals (friendly matches & other internationals are incorporated under Other Football), Champions League, Europa League, Bundesliga, La Liga Primera, French Ligue1 and Serie A; £100,000 – all other football excluding Australian; £50,000 – Australian; British and Irish Horse Racing: £1,000,000 covered by full service including ante-post; £250,000 – South Africa; £100,000 – any other country and non full service covered races; Golf: £250,000 standard events, £500,000 Majors; Greyhound Racing: £1,000,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings, £500,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS covered by full service; £100,000 – Live Sky Sports or terrestrial TV meetings; £25,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Crayford, Hove, Romford, or Wimbledon; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union: £500,000; Rugby League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £25,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. William Hill accept payments from 1 of 11 currencies. William Hill offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted Australian Dollar, Canadian Dollar, Danish Krone, Euro, Hong Kong Dollar, Japanese Yen, Singaporean Dollar, Swedish Krona, Swiss Franc, Sterling and US Dollar.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Maestro, Diners, Club, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, paysafecard, Ukash, Skrill (Moneybookers), InstaDebit, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, WebMoney, Western Union, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Maestro, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), InstaDebit, ClickandBuy, EntroPay, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Aussie Rules, Bandy, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, GAA, Formula 1, Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, UFC, Volleyball and Winter Sports.
- Customer Support. William Hill offer 24 hour, 7 days a week customer support. That’s coverage that you won’t receive from lots of online bookmakers. UK Freephone and International Support is offered by telephone, e-mail and live chat. Uniquely different products have dedicated phone teams which is excellent.
Would you like to submit a William Hill review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
William Hill golf betting review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 6.3.19 but naturally subject to change.