Coral Golf Betting Coverage
If you’re a golf punter reading this and don’t have an active Coral Sports account, then you’re missing out. Ever since 2017, Coral have stepped up to the mark when it comes to offering a golf product which is very strong. Even more it’s also very consistent, something that we like at Golf Betting System as it allows you to plan your betting strategy.
In terms of additional each-way places over and above the industry standard 5 places each-way, Coral have been outstanding now for a period of time. They trailed only Paddy Power in 2018 when it came to the total number of each-way places provided and their ongoing strategy of offering 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds across both full-field PGA Tour and European Tour events continues to this day. Effectively 4 additional spots per week combined.
So Coral undoubtedly look after regular golf punters, but not only this they’ve also moved the bar when it comes to Major Championships and additional each-way places. It all started at the 2017 PGA Championship hosted at Quail Hollow, where Coral offered a genuine 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds to all of their customers – this wasn’t a new customer only promotion. And from that point on Coral have offered 10 places at every Major championship since.
But don’t think that more places equals poorer odds. That is far from the truth as Coral provide fantastically strong odds, despite giving away usually 2 additional each-spots for full-field tournaments every week.
All-in-all this is outstanding top-level golf coverage and we haven’t even mentioned their ability to get markets up and running quickly on Mondays, plus their extended coverage of second tier Tours across Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail. PGA Tour and European Tour tournament markets are up nice and early on a Monday, giving the value-seeking punter a great opportunity to grab the best prices, especially with extended each-way places offered into the bargain.No Cash Out is currently offered on golf betting with Coral, although it’s something they are looking at adding in the near future.
Typical Markets: Outright Betting, Enhanced Winner Win Only, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting, Dual Forecast and Top American/European/Australian/Korean/Asian etc.
Coral also have a #YourCall facility where you can Tweet the odds compilers directly to ask for odds on any golf bet. Dustin Johnson to go Bogey Free in Round 1. Justin Thomas, Dustin Johnson & Rory McIlroy All Top 20 Finish. Justin Thomas To Win The Tournament, Tiger Woods & Phil Mickelson Both Top 20 Finish. The opportunities are endless.
Coral Golf Betting Maximum Payout
£250,000 across any golf bet with Coral.
Coral In-Play Golf Betting
Coral facilitate In-Play betting across the Majors, WGCs and European/PGA Tour events. Naturally you can bet on the Overall Market as is standard, but they often keep their each-way terms at 7 places each-way (1/5 odds) or 6 places each-way (1/5 odds) until the start of the second day’s play.
Coral Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. The beauty with Coral is that not only do you get extended each-way places, but they also offer excellent odds across the European and PGA Tours. Coral don’t punish the punter for taking additional places, instead they are often market leading or joint market-leading in terms of price. And their golf trading team are not opposed to having their own views on odds. In position quickly on a Monday with their Outright markets, you can always find attractive players at great prices, with additional spots, all paid at 1/5 odds for the place.
Across the Major Championships their 10 places each-way strategy does lead to lower odds generally, however with other bookmakers now providing the same terms, Coral are often the best in this 10 each-way market when it comes to best odds.
Coral Golf Each-Way Places
If you’re a regular golf punter or a relative newbie to the sport, our 2019 each-way place research covering Major Championship, European Tour and PGA Tour strokeplay tournaments is well worth a read here.
Coral are an undoubted market-leader when it comes to providing their customers with the very best in extended places; both every week on the PGA/European Tour and at the Majors. They offer 7 places each-way across full-field tournaments each week, which since the start of 2016 they pay out a 1/5 odds for the place. When it comes to Major Championships, in 2017 they paid out the most additional places across The Masters, U.S. Open, Open Championship and PGA Championship. Indeed the PGA Championship played at Quail Hollow saw Coral create golf betting history when they offered a genuine 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds to both new and existing customers. From that point Coral have offered 10 places each-way 1/5 odds across all 2018 and 2019 Major Championships.
2019 saw Coral offer 10 places each-way at 1/5 odds across The Masters, U.S.Open, Open Championship and the PGA Championship. For more details read our Coral 10 places each way article.
Below you’ll find detailed Coral’s historical Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012:
- The Masters: 5EW – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 6EW – 2016; 7EW – 2017; 10EW – 2018, 2019.
- PGA Championship: 5EW – 2012; 6EW – 2013, 2014, 2015; 7EW – 2016; 10EW – 2017, 2018, 2019.
- US Open: 5EW – 2012, 2013, 2015; 6EW – 2014; 7EW – 2016, 2017; 10EW – 2018, 2019.
- Open Championship: 5EW – 2012, 2013, 2015; 6EW – 2014; 7EW – 2016; 8EW – 2017; 10EW – 2018, 2019.
Coral Bet & Get Club
Coral are one of the few bookmakers who still run a customer loyalty club, which hands out free bets. Opt in to get a free £/€10 free bet every week when you place £/€25+ on any sport between Monday and Thursday. Yes that’s £520 per annum in free bets, based on you placing £/€25 of sports bets each week.
Coral Sports Promotions
Coral offer a programme of consistent sports promotions that punters can rely upon and which offer increased opportunities to profit upon. Indeed it’s a range of promotions that challenges the online betting market-leaders. They have a range of popular punter promotions in the markets that you want to bet on. Football, Horse Racing and Golf. Here are a few of the football and horse racing and promotions that Coral offers detailed below:
- Football ACCA Boost – Get a 10% winning bonus paid as a free bet up to £/€100 on 4-folds+. Simply place a winning accumulator of at least £/€2 on selected pre-match football markets and Coral will boost your winnings by 10%, paid as a free bet up to £/€100.
- Horse Racing Additional Each-Way Places – Coral are as aggressive when it comes to additional each-way places on Horse Racing as they are with Golf. They guarantee 3 to 4 races per day where they offer additional places and when it comes to the big handicaps on TV or at the weekends, Coral really push the boundaries.
Coral Customer Experience
• Maximum Payouts. Football: £1,000,000 – Internationals, Champions League & Europa Cup post qualifying rounds, all English Football League, the Conference, all Scottish Football League, English and Scottish Cups, Spanish, Italian, German, French Premier Divisions; £250,000 – all other football excluding Australian and Polish; £100,000 – Australian; British and Irish Horse Racing: £1,000,000 covered by Coral TV, £250,000 – Foreign Racing covered by Coral TV, £100,000 – Any multiple bets which include any decimal win only or place only selections; Golf: £250,000; Greyhound Racing: £500,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings, £250,000 – Live Sky TV races, £10,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Crayford, Hove, Romford, or Wimbledon; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union/League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
• Currencies Accepted. Coral accept payments from 1 of 4 currencies. Coral offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted: Euro, Sterling, Swedish Krona and US Dollars.
• Deposit methods. Visa Debit, Maestro, Delta, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, paysafecard, ECO, Ukash, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Bank Transfer.
• Withdrawal methods. Visa Debit, Maestro, Delta, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, ECO, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Bank Transfer.
• Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Formula 1, Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker and Tennis.
• Customer Support. Customer support wise; there are 4 ways to contact Coral. The Coral Help Centre is open 17 hours each day from 7am (UK Time) to Midnight. Telephone support is offered via freephone and UK landline numbers, with a dedicated international support line. E-mail contact is via firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal messaging is available when logged in from your account view and Live Chat is also offered for instant responses.
Would you like to submit a Coral review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Coral golf betting review 2020. Offers and promotions updated 20.5.20 but subject to change.