New Customer Sports Promotion
As one of the biggest and most established brands in the business, Coral have a huge advantage over their pure-play online competitors. A huge 1,800 shop customer base is continually marketed to with new online registration offers, but make no mistake Coral want totally new punters to join their digital products.
Coral lead with their Bet £5, Get £20 free bet sports promotion for new customers who sign up through Golf Betting System. Republic of Ireland residents receive a €20 free bet for new customers following a €5 bet –claim your offer here – no promo code required. New customers only, 18+, T&Cs apply.
These deals are for new customers only over the age of 18 – T&Cs apply, click on the relevant qualifying link for full terms and conditions:
Coral Bet £5 Get £20 Offer: 18+. UK+IRE only. Min first bet £5. Must be placed within 14 days of account reg. £20 credited as 4 x £5 free bets. Not valid with CashOut. Free bet valid for 4 days.T&Cs Apply.
Coral don’t actively use promo codes at present, however any changes to that policy in 2019 will be detailed here.
Coral Golf Betting Coverage
Recent improvements by Coral with regards to their golf product makes them a must-have online bookmaker this year for serious and occasional golf punters alike. The cornerstone of their approach is two-pronged:
- Masses of additional each-way spots across the full golfing calendar all paid at 1/5 odds.
- Fantastically strong odds, despite giving away usually 2 additional each-spots for full-field tournaments.
Indeed in 2017 Coral offered the highest number of extended each-way places across the 4 Majors with 12 extra places above industry standard given to Coral punters. Impressive, especially for long-shot fanciers when you consider that Coral’s player prices are often the best in the industry.
In-Play regulars should also take note as Coral now allow their customers to choose between 3 Outright Winner markets during the tournament: Win Only, 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds or 6 places each-way 1/5 odds. Novel and a nice touch, which can make a big difference.
All-in-all this is outstanding top-level golf coverage and we haven’t even mentioned their ability to get markets up and running quickly on Mondays, plus their extended coverage of second tier Tours across Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail. PGA Tour and European Tour tournament markets are up nice and early on a Monday, giving the value-seeking punter a great opportunity to grab the best prices, especially with extended each-way places offered into the bargain.
No Cash Out is currently offered on golf betting with Coral, although it’s something they are looking at adding in the near future.
Typical Markets: Outright Betting, Enhanced Winner Win Only, Top 5, Top 10, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2 Balls, Match Betting, Tournament Group Betting and Top American/European/Australian/Korean/Asian etc.
Coral Golf Betting Maximum Payout
£250,000 across any golf bet with Coral.
Coral In-Play Golf Betting
When it comes to In-Play golf betting, Coral undoubtedly lead the field. Coral offer In-Play across the Overall, Top 5 and Top 10 markets. They are the only online bookmaker to offer this facility. You can also bet In-Play across markets such as Top Nationality. Even with the Overall market you can choose between a Win Only punt, 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds and 6 places each-way at 1/5 odds.
Coral Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. The beauty with Coral is that not only do you get extended each-way places, but they also offer excellent odds across the European and PGA Tours. Coral do not punish the punter for taking additional places, instead they are often market leading or joint market-leading in terms of price. And their golf trading team are not opposed to having their own views on odds. In position quickly on a Monday with their Outright markets, you can always find attractive players at great prices, with additional spots, all paid at 1/5 odds for the place.
Coral Golf Each-Way Places
Coral are an undoubted market leader when it comes to providing their customers with the very best in extended places; both every week on the PGA / European Tour and at the Majors. They offer 7 places each-way across full-field tournaments each week, which since the start of 2016 they pay out a 1/5 odds for the place. When it comes to Major Championships, in 2017 they paid out the most additional places across The Masters, U.S. Open, Open Championship and PGA Championship. Indeed the PGA Championship played at Quail Hollow saw Coral create golf betting history when they offered a genuine 10 places each way at 1/5 odds to both new and existing customers. Only Betfair Sportsbook and Paddy Power come anywhere close to Coral for each-way value hunters. Compare that to BetVictor or Ladbrokes who stick to the standard 5 places each-way religiously.
Below you’ll find detailed Coral’s historical Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012:
- The Masters: 5EW – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 6EW – 2016, 7EW – 2017.
- US Open: 5EW – 2012, 2013, 2015; 6EW – 2014; 7EW – 2016, 2017.
- Open Championship: 5EW – 2012, 2013, 2015. 6EW – 2014; 7EW – 2016; 8EW – 2017.
- PGA Championship: 5EW – 2012. 6EW – 2013, 2014, 2015; 7EW – 2016; 10EW – 2017.
Coral Bet & Get Club
Coral are one of the few bookmakers who still run a customer loyalty club, which hands out free bets. Opt in to get a free £/€10 free bet every week when you place £/€25+ on any sport between Monday and Thursday. Yes that’s £520 per annum in free bets, based on you placing £/€25 of sports bets each week.
Coral Sports Promotions
Coral offer a programme of consistent sports promotions that punters can rely upon and which offer increased opportunities to profit upon. Indeed it’s a range of promotions that challenges the online betting market-leaders. They have a range of popular punter promotions in the markets that you want to bet on. Football, Horse Racing, Sky broadcast Greyhound races and the NFL/NBA. Here are a few of the football, horse racing and NFL promotions that Coral offers detailed below
- Football ACCA Boost: Get a 10% winning bonus paid as a free bet up to £/€100 on 4-folds+. Simply place a winning accumulator of at least £/€2 on selected pre-match football markets and Coral will boost your winnings by 10%, paid as a free bet up to £/€100.
- Big Match Specials: Enhanced odds specials across the very biggest live TV matches in the Premier League, Champions League and Europa League.
- The Jumps Money Back Offer: Bet on selected Jumps meetings and if your horse falls, unseats or is brought down, Coral give you money back as a free bet up to £/€25.
Coral Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £1,000,000 – Internationals, Champions League & Europa Cup post qualifying rounds, all English Football League, the Conference, all Scottish Football League, English and Scottish Cups, Spanish, Italian, German, French Premier Divisions; £250,000 – all other football excluding Australian and Polish; £100,000 – Australian; British and Irish Horse Racing: £1,000,000 covered by Coral TV, £250,000 – Foreign Racing covered by Coral TV, £100,000 – Any multiple bets which include any decimal win only or place only selections; Golf: £250,000; Greyhound Racing: £500,000 – BAGS and BEGS meetings, £250,000 – Live Sky TV races, £10,000 – Non BAGS and BEGS at Crayford, Hove, Romford, or Wimbledon; Tennis: £100,000; Rugby Union/League: £100,000; Cricket: £100,000; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Coral accept payments from 1 of 4 currencies. Coral offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming, Poker and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted: Euro, Sterling, Swedish Krona and US Dollars.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, paysafecard, ECO, Ukash, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, ClickandBuy, PayPal, Neteller, ECO, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Baseball, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Formula 1, Football, Golf, Greyhound Racing, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker and Tennis.
- Customer Support. Customer support wise; there are 4 ways to contact Coral. The Coral Help Centre is open 17 hours each day from 7am (UK Time) to Midnight. Telephone support is offered via freephone and UK landline numbers, with a dedicated international support line. E-mail contact is via firstname.lastname@example.org. Internal messaging is available when logged in from your account view and Live Chat is also offered for instant responses.
Would you like to submit a Coral review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to email@example.com!
Coral golf review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 6.3.19 but subject to change.