It’s the worst punter experience in the world. You sign up to a new online bookmaker, sold by their brand, their advertising and of course their new customer sign up offer. We all want to feel valued as a new customer and naturally the start of the relationship is very important. As a new customers we want a smooth, easy to understand registration process, and of course receive the advertised sign up offer.
Fact is though, that an amazingly high number of new customers signing up to Sports Betting new customer offers do not receive what they think they are going to. And that can be for a host of reasons. Every promotion naturally has Terms and Conditions. We do not like them as new customers, but it’s important to ensure that we actually understand the key things that the bookmaker wants from us, before they provide the advertised opening offer.
Firstly at Golf Betting System we validate on a daily basis the sign-up offers that Coral Sports are running. In that way any promotion mentioned here on this page is live and available to new customers, 18+, resident in both the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland.
Secondly, Coral to their credit have recently made their Sportsbook sign up process super smooth and fast. Be that on Mobile, Tablet or PC, you can become a Coral Sports customer quickly and with little hassle. They have removed the requirement to quote any bonus codes or promo codes to receive their new customer offer and that has to be applauded in an online betting world where other bookmakers demand you quote the correct code, when registering – otherwise no advertised free bet package.
The key things you must do then to ensure that you activate the current Coral Sports Welcome Sign Up Offer is use one of the qualifying links on this page. The easiest way to access is via our ‘Reveal’ button at the top of the page. Register and remember to press the ‘Create My Account’ button to become a Coral customer.
The next step though, is the major stumbling block in terms of not following the right process to read on. The current Coral Sports sign up promotion, works off the back of you, making a qualifying first bet to action the free bet tokens received in-return from Coral. To do this, you must make a first deposit – and here within the Terms and Conditions is the key. To minimise fraudulent activity, Coral state that only first deposits made by cash cards and debit cards will count towards their current sign up offer. So do not transfer in first funds into your account by e-wallet, be that Paypal or Skrill or any other service visible within Coral’s Deposit Manager. First deposits via credit card, plus pre-paid credit and debit cards do not qualify.
In terms of the all-important qualifying first bet, Coral Sportsbook allow a decent amount of flexibility. Firstly on a win bet your minimum stake has to be £5 or €5. You can also place an each-way bet, but it has to be £5 or €5 each-way – therefore £10 or €10 in-total, as only the win part of the bet qualifies for this promotion. Your first bet must be a real-money bet. Your selection must be at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Selections can be placed across any Sportsbook market – there are exceptions so read the Terms and Conditions fully. Another key point to watch out for is that after placing your qualifying bet you then cannot go on and use Cash Out on that bet.
- Use one our dedicated Coral Bet £/€5, Get £/€20 in free bets qualifying links – Claim Here
- United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland +18 residents only.
- When registering ensure to press the ‘Create My Account’ button to become a Coral customer.
- To qualify for this free bet promotion, your first deposit has to be via either a cash card or debit card. It has to be a minimum of £5 or €5.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. It can be either a win or each-way bet. Minimum stake has to £/€5 win or £/€5 each-way = £/€10 in total. Minimum odds of your very first bet has to be 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
Must Not Do’s
- Residents from outside the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland are not eligible for this promotion.
- Once registered and making your first deposit, do not deposit funds via Paypal, Paysafe, Neteller or Skrill as these methods are not eligible for this promotion. Credit cards, plus pre-paid credit and debit cards do not qualify. In this instance you will be a Coral Sports customer, but will not receive the Sign Up Offer free bets.
- Your very first bet qualifies you for the free bet promotion. First bet stakes below £/€5 will not activate the free bet promotion. First bets on a selection with odds below 1/2 (1.5) are not eligible for this promotion.
- The qualifying bet must be made within 14 days of account registration to qualify.
- Your qualifying bet cannot be Cashed Out.