New Customer Sports Promotion
Betway welcome new customers from Golf Betting System with a matched free bet up to £30 using this qualifying link.
- *Key Terms: New UK & Ireland customers only. Min deposit £10. First deposit matched up to £30. 1x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock free bet. Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal deposit only. Full terms apply.
Betway Golf Betting Coverage
Betway offer regular and occasional golf punters plenty of angles which make an account with them well worthwhile. Naturally they cover every Major Championship, World Golf Championship, PGA and European Tour tournament, and they’ve recently added strong coverage of second tier Tours such as the Korn Ferry Tour and the PGA Tour Champions. Markets are usually established on a Monday allowing the early value-hunters to get involved and grab an early price and there are a number of angles that make them stand out in a crowded golf betting market.
Whilst the likes of Ladbrokes and BetVictor continually give very poor value in terms of each-way places provided to their customers, Betway are far more aggressive and generous. For the PGA Tour and European Tour, Betway generally provide 7 places each-way 1/5 odds and 6 places each-way 1/5s odds respectively. Those terms tend to be flexible, so if the biggest profile tournament of the week is on the European Tour – these terms get reversed out. Safe to say presently that Betway offer for full-field tournament weeks an additional 3 places for their punters. 2019 also saw them consistently offer 8 places each-way at 1/5 odds across The Masters, PGA Championship, U.S. Open and the Open Championship. That was a strong offer, especially when linked with their Round Leaders Special promotion, more of which below.
Betway’s Golf Unique Selling Proposition is undoubtedly their Round Leader Wins Specials, which they run across the big tournaments. Place a pre-tournament Outright Winner bet, and if the player you back is the leader at the end of round 1, Betway pay you out as a winner. They pay out in cash at the close of tournament. This proposition in effect is a real no-brainer and at the 2019 Major Championships was boosted to not only cover round 1, but rounds 2 and 3 as well. T&Cs apply.
Typical Markets: Outright Winner, Outright Winner Without Favourite (if odds on), First Round Leader, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 72 Hole Match Bets, Group Bets, Play Off, Winning Margin, Hole in One, 2/3 Balls.
Maximum Golf Payout
£250,000 across any golf bet with Betway.
Betway facilitate in-play betting across the Majors, WGCs and European/PGA Tour events. Naturally you can bet on the Overall Market pre tee-off, but Betway often keep their each-way terms at 5 places each-way (1/4 odds) a couple of hours into the first day’s play for most events.
Betway Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Betway are competitive when compared to other bookmakers who offer extended each-way places. It’s inevitable that their headline prices sometimes suffer when they provide extended each-way places, however Betway undoubtedly have their own odds-compiler who isn’t shy to offer market best prices on players who they do not fancy. Compare Betway to the likes of Boylesports and Coral and they are equally competitive, giving their customer the chances to land players at good prices and with extra each-way places in their back pocket.
Extended Each-Way Places
Betway have undoubtedly raised their own internal bar when it comes to offering competitive each-way terms. Previously they stuck rigidly to 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds for standard golf weeks and only extended to 6 places each-way 1/4 odds for the Major Championships. However that has all changed, as strategically they look to grow their golf betting market share. 2019 saw them offer a generous and consistent 8 places each-way at 1/5 odds across all of the 4 Majors, totalling 12 additional Major places over the industry standard. And for regular golf bettors, Betway offer 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds for the highest profile tournament each week, with a supporting 6 places each-way at 1/5 odds on the other tournament. Naturally this statement is on the basis of full-field events and is subject to change.
If you’re a regular golf punter or a relative newbie to the sport, our 2019 each-way place research covering Major Championship, European Tour and PGA Tour strokeplay tournaments is well worth a read here.
Below you’ll find detailed Betway Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2019:
- The Masters: 8 Places Each-Way – 2019 – 1/5 odds.
- PGA Championship: 8 Places Each-Way – 2019 – 1/5 odds.
- US Open: 8 Places Each-Way – 2019 – 1/5 odds.
- Open Championship: 8 Places Each-Way – 2019 – 1/5 odds.
Betway Sports Promotions
Betway are fully aware that to challenge the likes of bet365, Betfair and Paddy Power as a global online sports betting number 1 they have to offer strong sign-up bonuses and high quality ongoing sports promotions. So they specialise in Super Boosts across the top sports and also offer ITV Racing viewers and punters a regular, on-going money back insurance offer. An opt-in Free Bet Club to reward loyal customers rounds off the suite of promotions.
- Every single day, Betway offer Super Boosted odds across the biggest sporting events. Football, Horse Racing, Golf, Tennis, Cricket…………..Betway offers a menu of boosted prices any one of which might just take your fancy.
ITV Racing – Money Back Second
- Betway provide horse racing punters with Money Back as a Free Bet up to £20 if your horse comes Second on any ITV race with six or more runners. Place a Race Winner bet on any ITV race with six or more runners and if your horse comes second, Betway refund you in the form of a Free Bet up to £20. The maximum refund per customer per day is £60.
Betway Free Bet Club
- Receive £10 in free bets when you bet £25 on trebles and accumulators with combined odds of 2/1 or greater throughout the week. Bets must be settled between Saturday Midnight BST and the following Friday 2359 BST to count towards the promotion for that particular week. The £10 arrives in the form of 2x£5 free bets which arrive in your Bet Wallet at Noon on Saturday and 1400 on Monday. All markets eligible, excluding enhanced price offers and Betway Boosts.
Betway Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £500,000 – across all European Top Divisions, English Championship, Leagues 1 & 2, the English Conference National Division, Scottish 1,2 & 3, English and Scottish cup matches, World Cup, European Championship, Internationals, Champions League and Europa League; £250,000 – Belgian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Greek, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish; £100,000 – all other football; Horse Racing: £250,000 – UK Full Service; £100,000 – Irish Full Service; £50,000 – all other racing; Golf: £250,000; Tennis: £250,000; Rugby Union: £10,000; Rugby League: £10,000; Cricket: £10,000; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £100,000; Snooker: £10,000; Darts: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Betway accept payments from 1 of 9 currencies. Betway offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook and Gaming products. The following currencies are accepted Canadian Dollar, Czech Krona, Euro, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krona, Polish Zloty, Swedish Krona, Sterling and US Dollar.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, ClickandBuy, ecoPayz, paysafecard, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers), Ukash and Bank Transfer.
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, ClickandBuy, ecoPayz, Neteller, Skrill (Moneybookers) and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Beach Volleyball, Bowls, Boxing, Cricket, Darts, Formula 1, Football, Futsal, Golf, Handball, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Netball, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Snooker, Tennis, UFC, Volleyball and Winter Sports.
- Customer Support. Customer support wise there are 3 ways to contact Betway. They offer market-leading customer support which only market leaders bet365 and European giant Unibet provide. All of their support channels are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There are dedicated freephone support lines for the United Kingdom, Canada and the Rest of the World. Live Chat is available at all times, with customer service representatives who are knowledgeable and attempt to get to the bottom of issues. If e-mail is your preferred contact channel you can correspond via email@example.com. Where once Betway had a less impressive reputation for after-sales, their current approach is customer positive.
Would you like to submit a Betway review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Betway golf review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 14.8.19.