New Customer Sports Promotion
Paddy Power are offering new customers an enhanced £/€20 Risk-Free Bet when signing up through Golf Betting System using promo code YSKA45.
- *Paddy Power £/€20 risk-free offer: New customers only. Limited to one per person. If you’ve previously had a Paddy Power account, you will not qualify for the offer. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses Paddy Power will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £/€20. Only deposits made using cards or PayPal will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.
From time to time there may be new Paddy Power promo codes available in 2019, click here for the latest offers and the codes required to claim.
Paddy Power Golf Betting Coverage
Paddy Power have always excelled when it comes to golf betting. Recreational punters who bet at the Major Championships traditionally receive additional each-way terms across all of the Majors including The Masters. Indeed the Dublin-based bookmaker have offered a record-breaking 10 Places Each-Way at 1/5 odds terms across every major since the 2018 Open Championship. That kind of value is impossible to beat, especially as Paddy Power also regularly give away 8 Places Each-Way at full-field PGA Tour events and 7 Places Each-Way at European Tour full-field tournaments. Our research has found that Paddy Power are Number 1 for the number of places given, especially when you consider that Paddy’s prices don’t overly suffer as a result of the additional places.
Paddy Power comprehensively cover the smaller Tours across the globe well with weekly markets (where applicable) established across the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail. PGA Tour and European Tour tournament markets are up nice and early on a Monday, giving the value-seeking punter a great opportunity to grab the best prices, especially with extended each-way places on offer.
Additionally Paddy Power have followed Betfair‘s lead with their Cash Out facility which is available on main Tour Outright markets. You can use Cash Out to access a popular way of making profit on golf, namely backing long-shots or fast starters pre-event and then locking in profit as their odds shorten during the tournament. In that way, it’s more than possible to make a profit when a selection doesn’t even win or place, they just have to be in contention as the tournament develops.
Functionality-wise from a golf betting perspective, Paddy Power offer the friendliest and most user-friendly option to place multiples in the business. Such ease certainly pays dividends when placing multiple and combination bets.
Typical Markets – Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2/3 Balls, Tournament Group Betting, Tournament Match Betting, Top American/European/Asian, Lowest Round.
Paddy Power Golf Betting Maximum Payout
PGA/European Tour: £500,000 – Outright; £25,000 in all other markets. Other Events: £50,000 – Outright; £5,000 in all other markets.
Paddy Power Golf Betting In Running
In-Play is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round. Another huge factor when considering Paddy Power when it comes to golf is that they offer up to 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds for a prolonged period of play during the opening day of the tournament, unlike many of their online competitors. From there they often still offer an additional spot moving into day 2 of the tournament.
Paddy Power Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Paddy Power are competitive when it comes to strong outright market prices and that is against a number of online bookmakers who are only offering the standard 5 places each-way at 1/4 odds. It’s inevitable that their headline prices sometimes suffer when they provide extended each-way places, however Paddy Power often offer market best prices on players who their odds compiler doesn’t fancy. In all, we’re amazed at just how good Paddy Power golf odds are when they are also offering the best each-way value to boot. Undoubtedly despite the each-way value, Paddy Power are still always top-end on odds as well.
Paddy Power Golf Each-Way Places
Paddy Power are the undoubted leader when it comes to providing their customers with the very best in extended places; both every week on the PGA / European Tour and at the Majors. Currently they offer 7 places each-way across European Tour full-field tournaments each week, and 8 places each-way across PGA Tour full-field events each week. Since the start of 2016, they payout 1/5 odds for the place. When it comes to Major Championships, again they are market-leader going head-to-head with Betfair Sportsbook, Boylesports, Coral and Skybet. They paid 10 places each-way at both the 2018 Open and PGA Championships, and 2019 saw then offer 10 places across all 4 Major Championships. Fact is that no other bookmaker going back to 2012 has provided more enhanced each-way places. Consistently they are the very best for long odds each-way punters to convert with.
If you’re a regular golf punter or a relative newbie to the sport, our 2019 each-way place research covering Major Championship, European Tour and PGA Tour strokeplay tournaments is well worth a read here.
Below you’ll find detailed Paddy Power Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012. In recent times, 10 places has been a regular feature of Paddy’s Major Championship proposition – for further details read our Paddy Power 10 places each way page.
- The Masters: 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 Places Each-Way – 2016; 8 Places Each-Way – 2017, 2018. 10 Places Each-Way – 2019.
- PGA Championship: 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 Places Each-Way – 2016, 2017; 10 Places Each-Way – 2018, 2019.
- US Open: 6 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 Places Each-Way – 2016, 2017; 8 Places Each-Way – 2018; 10 Places Each-Way – 2019.
- Open Championship: 7 Places Each-Way – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 8 Places Each-Way – 2016, 2017; 10 Places Each-Way – 2018, 2019.
Paddy’s Rewards Club
Paddy Power are one of the few bookmakers who still run a customer loyalty club which hands out free bets. Opt in to get a free £10 free bet every week, when you place 5 bets of £10+ on any sport between Monday and Sunday. Your qualifying bets can be placed on any sport and will qualify as long as the odds, or combined odds, are 1/2 (1.5) or greater.
Yes that’s £520 per annum in free bets, based on you placing £50 of sports bets each week. On top of that Rewards Club members also receive discounts, tickets to live events and a whole host of offers from external third-parties including discounted food and drink.
Paddy Power Sports Promotions
Mention Paddy Power to any sports fan and the first response you will get is Money-Back Specials (MBS). Naturally the Irish bookmaker’s brand identity has been carefully crafted with Money Back Specials as the centrepiece. Things have moved on though, with Paddy Power now running a number of ongoing sportsbook promotions which hand back masses of value to its customers. Here are a few of the football and horse racing promotions that Paddy Power offers – you’ll find the most popular detailed below:
- 2 Up You Win: A top quality offer from Paddy Power across all Premier League, Champions League and La Liga matches through-out the season. Your bet will be paid in full if your team go 2-0 up.
- ACCA Insurance: Paddy Power offer a superb ACCA insurance product. Their Free Bet if One Leg of Your 4+ Fold ACCA or Same Game Multi Loses promotion is excellent and covers English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, FA Cup, EFL Cup, EFL Trophy, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 & 2, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League, Europa League and Senior International matches.
- Additional Each-Way Places on the Big Races + Handicaps: Paddy Power offer additional each way places every day, but go to town on live ITV Racing meetings where 4,5 and 6 places each way are made available, each and every week.
Paddy Power Customer Experience
• Maximum Payouts. Football: £1m – main competitions; British and Irish Horse Racing: £1m – UK Classes 1 & 2, £250,000 – UK Classes 3 & 4, £100,000 – UK Classes 5,6 & 7, £1m – Ireland all graded, group & listed races, £250,000 – premier handicaps & novice races, £100,000 – Ireland all other races, £100,000 – all races outside of the UK and Ireland; Golf: £500,000 PGA/European Tour (see above); Greyhound Racing: £100,000 Ante-post bets, £100,000 maximum daily payout all BAGS and BEGS meetings, £25,000 for all races shown live on Sky TV; Tennis: £200,000; Rugby Union/League: £250,000; Cricket: £250,000, Test, ODI and IPL, £50,000 all other cricket matches; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £50,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
• Currencies Accepted. Paddy Power accept payments from 1 of 2 currencies. Paddy Power offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted: Euros and Sterling.
• Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, Paysafecard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay, Ukash, Cheque and Bank Transfer
• Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
• Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Formula 1, Football, GAA, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Hockey, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Pool, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Surfing, Snooker, Tennis, UFC and Volleyball.
• Customer Support. UK Phone support is offered from 8am to Midnight GMT Monday to Saturday; and 9am to Midnight on Sunday. They also offer support via e-mail and live chat. Average response times are quoted as: 21 seconds for calls; 39 seconds for live chat and 2 hours for e-mail.
Would you like to submit a Paddy Power review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Paddy Power golf review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 2.5.19.