New customer sports promotion
IMPORTANT NOTE – THE PADDY POWER £20 RISK-FREE OFFER HAS BEEN PAUSED DUE TO THE GRAND NATIONAL AND WILL BE AVAILABLE AGAIN AFTER THE RACE.
From time to time there may be new Paddy Power promo codes available in 2019, click here for the latest offers and the codes required to claim.
Paddy Power Golf Betting Coverage
Paddy Power have always excelled when it comes to golf betting. Recreational punters who bet at the Major Championships traditionally receive additional each-way terms across all of the Majors including The Masters. Indeed the Dublin-based bookmaker were only behind Coral in 2017 when it came to the number of extended each-way places across the 4 Majors with 11 extra places above industry standard given to Paddy Power punters. Impressive, especially for long-shot fanciers when you consider that Paddy’s prices don’t overly suffer as a result of the additional place.
Paddy Power comprehensively cover the smaller Tours across the globe well with weekly markets (where applicable) established across the Asian, OneAsia, Australasia, Japan Golf, Korean, South American and Sunshine Tours. In the United States the LPGA, Champions Tour and web.com Tour events are covered in detail. PGA Tour and European Tour tournament markets are up nice and early on a Monday, giving the value-seeking punter a great opportunity to grab the best prices, especially with extended each-way places on offer.
Additionally Paddy Power have followed Betfair’s lead with their Cash Out facility which is available on main Tour Outright markets. You can use Cash Out to access a popular way of making profit on golf, namely backing long-shots or fast starters pre-event and then locking in profit as their odds shorten during the tournament. In that way, it’s more than possible to make a profit when a selection doesn’t even win or place, they just have to be in contention as the tournament develops.
Functionality-wise from a golf betting perspective, Paddy Power offer the friendliest and most user-friendly option to place multiples in the business. Such ease certainly pays dividends when placing multiple and combination bets.
Typical Markets – Outright Betting, Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, 1st Round Leader, 2/3 Balls, Mythical 2/3 Balls, Tournament Group Betting, Tournament Match Betting, Top American/European/Asian, Lowest Round.
Paddy Power Golf Betting Maximum Payout
PGA/European Tour: £500,000 – Outright; £25,000 in all other markets. Other Events: £50,000 – Outright; £5,000 in all other markets.
Paddy Power Golf Betting In Running
In-Play is available on PGA Tour and European Tour events. Traditionally you can bet on the Outright Market during each round. Another huge factor when considering Paddy Power when it comes to golf is that they offer up to 7 places each-way at 1/5 odds for a prolonged period of play during the opening day of the tournament, unlike many of their online competitors. From there they often still offer an additional spot, moving into day 2 of the tournament.
Paddy Power Golf Betting Odds
As you would expect, we keep as close as we can to player odds here at Golf Betting System. Paddy Power are competitive when it comes to strong outright market prices especially when a tournament is being covered across the industry at 5 places each-way. It’s inevitable that their headline prices suffer when they provide extended each-way places, however Paddy Power often offer market best prices on players who their odds compiler doesn’t fancy. When competing with other bookmakers with extended each-way places, Paddy Power are always top-end on prices.
Paddy Power Golf Each-Way Places
Paddy Power are an undoubted leader when it comes to providing their customers with the very best in extended places; both every week on the PGA / European Tour and at the Majors. They offer 7 places each-way across full-field tournaments each week, which since the start of 2016, they payout a 1/5 odds for the place. When it comes to Major Championships, again they are market-leader going head-to-head with the likes of Coral and their sister-site Betfair Sportsbook. Fact is that no other bookmaker going back to 2012 has provided more enhanced each-way places. Consistently they are the very best for long odds each-way punters to convert with. Compare that to BetVictor or Ladbrokes who stick to the standard 5 places each-way religiously.
Below you’ll find detailed Paddy Power Major Championship each-way terms offered since 2012:
- The Masters: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 EW – 2016; 8 EW 2017.
- US Open: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 EW – 2016, 2017.
- Open Championship: 7 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 8 EW – 2016, 2017.
- PGA Championship: 6 EW – 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015; 7 EW – 2016, 2017.
Paddy’s Rewards Club
Paddy Power are one of the few bookmakers who still run a customer loyalty club which hands out free bets. Opt in to get a free £10 free bet every week when you place 5 bets of £10+ on any sport between Monday and Sunday. Yes that’s £520 per annum in free bets, based on you placing £50 of sports bets each week.
Paddy Power Sports Promotions
Mention Paddy Power to any sports fan and the first response you will get is Money-Back Specials (MBS). Naturally the Irish bookmaker’s brand identity has been carefully crafted with Money Back Specials as the centrepiece. Things have moved on though, with Paddy Power now running a number of ongoing sportsbook promotions which hand back masses of value to its customers. Here are a few of the football and horse racing promotions that Paddy Power offers – you’ll find the most popular detailed below:
- 2 Up You Win: A top quality offer from Paddy Power across all Premier League, Champions League and La Liga matches through-out the season. Your bet will be paid in full if your team go 2-0 up.
- 20% ACCA Bonus:Football punters love the fact that you can qualify for a 20% boosted payout on all you multi-bets of five selections or more across all the top leagues in the United Kingdom.
- Additional Each-Way Places on the Big Races & Handicaps: Paddy Power offer additional each way places every day, but go to town on live ITV Racing meetings where 4,5 and 6 places each way are made available.
Paddy Power Customer Experience
- Maximum Payouts. Football: £1m – main competitions; British and Irish Horse Racing: £1m – UK Classes 1 & 2, £250,000 – UK Classes 3 & 4, £100,000 – UK Classes 5,6 & 7, £1m – Ireland all graded, group & listed races, £250,000 – premier handicaps & novice races, £100,000 – Ireland all other races, £100,000 – all races outside of the UK and Ireland; Golf: £500,000 PGA/European Tour (see above); Greyhound Racing: £100,000 Ante-post bets, £100,000 maximum daily payout all BAGS and BEGS meetings, £25,000 for all races shown live on Sky TV; Tennis: £200,000; Rugby Union/League: £250,000; Cricket: £250,000, Test, ODI and IPL, £50,000 all other cricket matches; American Sports: £100,000; Motor Racing: £50,000; Snooker: £100,000; Darts: £100,000.
- Currencies Accepted. Paddy Power accept payments from 1 of 2 currencies. Paddy Power offer a single wallet spanning their full range of products including Sportsbook, Gaming and Bingo products. The following currencies are accepted: Euros and Sterling.
- Deposit methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, Paysafecard, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay, Ukash, Cheque and Bank Transfer
- Withdrawal methods. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo, PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, EntroPay, Cheque and Bank Transfer.
- Sports Market Coverage. American Football, Athletics, Aussie Rules, Baseball, Basketball, Bowls, Boxing, Chess, Cricket, Cycling, Darts, Formula 1, Football, GAA, Golf, Greyhounds, Handball, Hockey, Horse Racing, Ice Hockey, Pool, Rugby League, Rugby Union, Surfing, Snooker, Tennis, UFC and Volleyball.
- Customer Support. UK Phone support is offered from 8am to Midnight GMT Monday to Saturday; and 9am to Midnight on Sunday. They also offer support via e-mail and live chat. Average response times are quoted as: 21 seconds for calls; 39 seconds for live chat and 2 hours for e-mail.
Would you like to submit a Paddy Power review? Simply email us your thoughts and a rating between 0-5 to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Paddy Power golf review 2019. Offers and promotions updated 6.3.19.