Paddy Power Sign Up Bonus 2017 - Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 free bet offer!
The latest Paddy Power new customer offers from April 2017 to the end of May 2017 is detailed below, T&Cs Apply:
UK Customers: Bet £10 get £30 free to use on ANY sport - click here to qualify and leave the promo code section blank.
Ireland Customers: Bet €10 get €30 free to use on ANY sport - click here to qualify and leave the promo code section blank.
NEW OFFER! Get 10 free spins with Paddy Power Gaming - click here to qualify and leave the Paddy Power free spins code section blank.
To qualify for any or all of these Paddy Power new customer offers simply click the qualifying link in the table below and use the April 2017 Paddy Power Promo code as listed for each of the individual products, if applicable.
| || || || || |
| ||Paddy Power Product||New Customer Offer||Paddy Power Promo Code||Qualifying Link|
| ||Paddy Power UK Offer||Bet £10 Get £30||N/A - Use Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
| ||Paddy Power Ireland Offer||Bet €10 Get €30||N/A - Use Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
| || Paddy Power Gaming||10 Free Spins||N/A - Use Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
| || Paddy Power Gaming||Bet £10 Get £30||N/A - Use Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
| ||Paddy Power Live Casino||Up to £/€100 Bonus||N/A - Use Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
| ||Paddy Power Poker||Up to €200 Bonus||N/A - Use Qualifying Link||Claim Here|
Want to know what other Golf Betting System readers think of Paddy Power? Read our Paddy Power review here. For any future changes to the requirements for a Paddy Power promo code click here.
Paddy Power Free Bet Offer 2017
You can bet on a whole host of sports both pre-event or use their cutting edge in-play platform when the action starts. If Horse Racing is your flutter, Paddy Power offer guaranteed Best Odds on all UK and Irish races. You can also bet on the big races in France, South Africa and the United States plus have some fun with Virtual Racing which runs throughout the day. You can also take advantage of full in-depth coverage across the worlds of Football, Golf, Tennis, Rugby Union, Rugby League, Snooker, Formula 1, Boxing and Darts and much, much more!
- Sportsbook: NEW! Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 - click here for full details, no Paddy Power promo code required!
- Gaming: 10 free spins - click here, no Paddy Power Casino bonus code required! More offers like this.
- Live Casino: NEW! £/€100 welcome bonus - click here for full details, no Paddy Power bonus code required!
- Poker: Deposit €5 get €20 & up to €200 deposit bonus - click here for full details, no Paddy Power poker promo code required!
To qualify for any of these offers simply click one of the 'click here' links above - you don't need a specific Paddy Power promo code or Paddy Power bonus code as these links automatically qualify you for the bonuses. If any of these offers doesn't display when clicking through, simply clear your cookies and try again.
Paddy Power Promo Code Explained
Paddy Power are one of the leading online sports betting companies globally and as you would expect they have a brilliant account opening offer for new customers. The Dublin-based bookmaker are number 1 in the Republic of Ireland and are a growing force in the United Kingdom with over 600 shops spread both sides of the Irish Sea. Now part of Paddy Power Betfair plc, they are listed on the FTSE 100 and today you can access their superb Bet £/€10, Get £/€30 free bet offer easily. Paddy Power have a no promo code required policy across all of their Sportsbook and Gaming products at the present time - making registration quick and simple.
- Paddy Power have an outstanding sportsbook promotion offer for Golf Betting System readers - a massive Bet £/€10 Get £/€30 in free bets that can be used on any sport, not just golf. To claim simply click here!
Free bets can often be confusing, so let us take you through exactly how the Paddy Power £/€30 free bet offer works and pinpoint exactly how to get it. We take you through the sign-up process, explain how easy it is to qualify and highlight other Paddy Power gaming promotions which are available. We also highlight Paddy Power ongoing promotions for sports punters, which make them a must-have sportsbook as part of your betting portfolio.
Paddy Power Bet £/€10, Get £/€30 Free Sports Bet
Paddy Power offer a very competitive £/€30 free to new customers once they have deposited and placed their initial £/€10 bet. A nice welcome to Paddy Power Sportsbook! Becoming a new customer is simple and takes less than 2 minutes with no promo code currently required as part of the registration process. New customers are welcome from the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, but also from a select number of nations as listed below:
- Czech Republic, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Japan, Malta, New Zealand, Sweden, Norway, Switzerland and United Arab Emirates. - £30 free bet paid in Euros or local currency equivalent.
Simple to access, Paddy Power provide their £/€30 free bet in £/€10 chunks, meaning you have 3 x £/€10 bets to use which are valid for a prolonged 30 day period, which is very generous compared to many other online bookmakers who only give new customers 7 days in which to use their free bets.
Follow the 5 stages below to access Paddy Power's fantastic £/€30 Sportsbook free bet offer:
- Step 1 - Close any instances of the Paddy Power website on your browser.
- Step 2 - To access the Paddy Power Bet £/€10, Get £/€30 free bet click here - our Sportsbook links qualify you for and entitle you to the £30 free bet offer.
- Step 3 - Click the “Register Now” link on the right-hand side of the home page and fill out the Paddy Power new account registration form. You will be asked to enter a username and password, which you should record and keep private - you need these details ongoing to log in. No promo code is required when you register for any Paddy Power product including Sportsbook, Casino or Games.
- Step 4 - Now you've registered, deposit £/€10 or more. Now place your first sportsbook single bet at cumulative odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Applies for combined odds on multiples or ACCAs.
- Step 5 - Paddy Power will credit your account with 3 x £/€10 bets within 24 hours of your first qualifying bet being placed. These bets must be used within a generous 28 days.
Paddy Power £/€30 Free Bet Question & Answer
Q: Do I need a Paddy Power new customer promo code to access the Bet £10, Get £30 offer?
- A: No. Unlike other online bookmakers who ask new customers to input a promo code to access their promotion, Paddy Power don't have a promo code or bonus code option when registering to open a new Paddy Power account. Instead our links qualify you for the free bet as long as you place an initial qualifying bet.
Q: Can I get a bigger Paddy Power Free Bet via a promo code?
- A: The short answer is no. Paddy Power do not use promo codes to offer enhanced deals - so their current Bet £/€10, Get £/€30 free is the only free bet sportsbook deal you'll find anywhere online. They do occasionally offer up enhanced odds deals across the biggest football matches and horse races, but again with these you do not require any promo code to access.
Q: How do I get my free bet?
- A: The Paddy Power free bet is easy to access. Register - no promo code required and then make your first deposit. Now it's time to place your first bet, which actually activates the free bet. Your first bet has to qualify a number of criteria to activate the free bet promotion: 1) Be on a selection with minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5). 2) Have a minimum stake of £/€10. 3) Your first bet must be placed on sports book markets - not valid for lotteries or totepool betting. 4) Your deposit must have been made by any payment method except Skrill or Neteller.
Q: When do I get my free bet?
- A: You will receive your £/€30 free bet from Paddy Power within 24 hours of your first qualifying bet being placed. It is received in the form of 3 £/€10 free bet tokens.
Q: Why don't Paddy Power use promo codes as part of their new customer promotions?
- A: Paddy Power have simplified their registration process and have taken the onus away from the new customer to provide a promo code or not get the advertised promotion. Instead Paddy Power promote and advertise a consistent deal across the internet which cannot be beaten via any other website or a promo code.
Sportsbook Free Bet Details
- Free Bet Amount - £/€30
- Qualifying Deposit - £/€10
- Qualifying Bet - Sportsbook (Fixed Odds) - The promotion is triggered after your first qualifying bet. Place your first sportsbook bet with a stake of £/€10 (£/€5 e/w) or more at odds of at least 1.5 (1/2). Includes combined odds and multiples.
- Free Bet Activation - Paddy Power will give you three free £/€10 bets. All free bets are valid for 30 days after issue, which is longer than many online bookmakers. Free bet stake is not returned.
Paddy Power Sports Promotions
Paddy Power built their early success on their revolutionary "Money Back" promotions, but their marketing strategy has changed of late with the Irish bookmaker looking to drive quality business by giving loyal customers some serious free bets.
- Money Back 2nd to the Favourite. Paddy Power choose one meeting each and every day. If your selection loses to the SP favourite, Paddy Power refund all bets up to £/€25. This promotion runs across every race at every nominated meeting. Even better the free bet that you receive can be used on any horse race across the next 7 days.
- Notable T+Cs: 1) Applies to singles only. 2) Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only. 3) Applies to Win or Each Way market only. 4) Joint/Co Favourites count as SP Favourite. 5) Free bet will be available to use on any horse racing market for 7 days from when it is credited. 6) Does not apply to races where fewer than 5 runners take part.
- ACCA Insurance. Paddy Power's latest football promotion, again gives loyal customers the chance to recoup losses. Place a 5-fold or more Win-Draw-Win ACCA on UK or top European League football with the assurance that if one leg (result) lets you down, Paddy Power will give you your stake back as a free bet. Maximum free bet is £/€50 per customer, with minimum odds per leg (match) at 1/5 (1.2). This also covers senior International football matches as well. Paddy Power guarantee this promotion across the whole of the 2016/2017 season, giving their punters total confidence. Your stake is returned as a designated free bet, which you can then use on any match within 7 days.
- Notable T+Cs - 1) Applies to 5+ fold Win-Draw-Win multiples on English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, EFL Trophy, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 & 2, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League, Europa League and Senior International matches (international friendlies and World Cup Qualifiers only). 2) Applies to straight pre-match win-draw-win ACCAs (90 mins only), with 5 or more selections, on the full time result on above competitions only. 3) Refund will be credited as a free bet on football the following day and will be valid for 7 days. 4) If any of the matches selected as part of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than five matches, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet. 5) Minimum odds per leg of 1/5 (1.2).
- Extra Each-Way Places. Paddy Power have led the way with additional each-way places on the PGA Tour since 2010. In a market where most online bookmakers pay the industry standard 5 places each-way, Paddy Power have always paid more. So 6 places each-way 1/4 odds was their week-in, week-out position. 2016 though has seen them extend this now to a record breaking 7 places each-way 1/5 odds. This promotion adds massive value across the golf season and is perfect for longer priced players. At the 2016 Major Championship including the Open and PGA Championships they paid-out to a huge 8 places each-way. Unbeatable value!
When it comes to golf betting offers, Paddy Power excel across the Majors, WGCs, PGA Tour and European Tour with full coverage and strong player prices. They also offer extended Each Way place payouts especially for the Majors. Normally you can back players Each Way in golf and get paid out up to 5th place; in Majors some bookies will extend this to 6 places which is great value. For the Open, however, Paddy Power traditionally extended their each way terms to 7 places! 2016 also saw extended 6 place Each Way terms at The Masters, US Open, and the PGA Championship. Paddy Power also lead the way as one of the only bookmakers currently offering a cash out option on each way golf bets - full details here.
Paddy's Famous Money-Back Specials
One of the major promotional strategies that make Paddy Power stand out from other online bookmakers are their famous 'Money-Back Specials' which can save punters a small fortune. They are regular in number, cover a huge range of sports and are well promoted both on their website, blog and on TV for the big horse races, football matches, international rugby or Major golf tournaments. Thousands of punters ongoing take advantage of these Money Back Specials. A great example was the big Euro 2012 clash between England vs Italy where because the match went to penalties all losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, and Correct Score bets totalling €1 million were refunded.
Paddy Promo Code 2017 Changes
Any changes to the Paddy Power promo code 2017 requirements will be published on this page in May 2017.
Paddy Power Gaming 10 Free Spins, No Deposit Required
Another standout value added offer is with Paddy Power Gaming is their extremely popular no deposit required promo. So if you are totally new to Paddy Power Casino, sign up and the 10 free spins will be credited to your account - follow the link at the top of this page for full details, no need for a Paddy Power casino promo code. Paddy Power have a huge selection of new customer sign up promotions and special offers, we'll continue to list them here as they change.
Paddy Power promo code 2017 offers correct when published but subject to change or withdrawal without notice.