Paddy Power built their early success on their revolutionary “Money Back” promotions, but their marketing strategy has changed of late with the Irish bookmaker looking to drive quality business by giving loyal customers some serious free bets.
- Money Back 2nd to the Favourite. Paddy Power choose one meeting each and every day. If your selection loses to the SP favourite, Paddy Power refund all bets up to £/€25. This promotion runs across every race at every nominated meeting. Even better the free bet that you receive can be used on any horse race across the next 7 days.
- Notable T+Cs: 1) Applies to singles only. 2) Applies to win singles and the win part of each way singles only. 3) Applies to Win or Each Way market only. 4) Joint/Co Favourites count as SP Favourite. 5) Free bet will be available to use on any horse racing market for 7 days from when it is credited. 6) Does not apply to races where fewer than 5 runners take part.
- ACCA Insurance. Paddy Power’s latest football promotion, again gives loyal customers the chance to recoup losses. Place a 5-fold or more Win-Draw-Win ACCA on UK or top European League football with the assurance that if one leg (result) lets you down, Paddy Power will give you your stake back as a free bet. Maximum free bet is £/€50 per customer, with minimum odds per leg (match) at 1/5 (1.2). This also covers senior International football matches as well. Paddy Power guarantee this promotion across the whole of the 2016/2017 season, giving their punters total confidence. Your stake is returned as a designated free bet, which you can then use on any match within 7 days.
- Notable T+Cs – 1) Applies to 5+ fold Win-Draw-Win multiples on English Premier League, Championship, League 1 & 2, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, EFL Trophy, Spanish La Liga, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, French Ligue 1, Scottish Premiership, Scottish Championship, Scottish League 1 & 2, Scottish Cup, Scottish League Cup, Champions League, Europa League and Senior International matches (international friendlies and World Cup Qualifiers only). 2) Applies to straight pre-match win-draw-win ACCAs (90 mins only), with 5 or more selections, on the full time result on above competitions only. 3) Refund will be credited as a free bet on football the following day and will be valid for 7 days. 4) If any of the matches selected as part of your qualifying accumulator bet are postponed or abandoned, leaving you with less than five matches, you will not be eligible for a refund in that accumulator bet. 5) Minimum odds per leg of 1/5 (1.2).
- Extra Each-Way Places. Paddy Power have led the way with additional each-way places on the PGA Tour since 2010. In a market where most online bookmakers pay the industry standard 5 places each-way, Paddy Power have always paid more. So 6 places each-way 1/4 odds was their week-in, week-out position. 2016 though has seen them extend this now to a record breaking 7 places each-way 1/5 odds. This promotion adds massive value across the golf season and is perfect for longer priced players. At the 2016 Major Championship including the Open and PGA Championships they paid-out to a huge 8 places each-way. Unbeatable value!
When it comes to golf betting offers, Paddy Power excel across the Majors, WGCs, PGA Tour and European Tour with full coverage and strong player prices. They also offer extended Each Way place payouts especially for the Majors. Normally you can back players Each Way in golf and get paid out up to 5th place; in Majors some bookies will extend this to 6 places which is great value. For the Open, however, Paddy Power traditionally extended their each way terms to 7 places! 2016 also saw extended 6 place Each Way terms at The Masters, US Open, and the PGA Championship. Paddy Power also lead the way as one of the only bookmakers currently offering a cash out option on each way golf bets – full details here.
Paddy’s Famous Money-Back Specials
One of the major promotional strategies that make Paddy Power stand out from other online bookmakers are their famous ‘Money-Back Specials’ which can save punters a small fortune. They are regular in number, cover a huge range of sports and are well promoted both on their website, blog and on TV for the big horse races, football matches, international rugby or Major golf tournaments. Thousands of punters ongoing take advantage of these Money Back Specials. A great example was the big Euro 2012 clash between England vs Italy where because the match went to penalties all losing First Goalscorer, Last Goalscorer, and Correct Score bets totalling €1 million were refunded.
Paddy Promo Code 2019 Changes
Any changes to the Paddy Power promo code 2019 requirements will be published on this page in February 2019.
Paddy Power promo code 2019 offers were correct when published but subject to change or withdrawal without notice.